These are funny cartoons that include references to actual cases in Riverside County, CA.
Tag Archives: hearsay
Posted by sdj4djustice on January 1, 2017 in CPS's Abuse of Power Traumatizing Children and Families, Videos
Tags: abuse of power, adoptive parents, agency, Antoine, Antoine Coley, Ben "Sport" Donnelly, CA, California Courts, caregiving, Child Protective Services, child support, common questions about CPS, complaints, Conspiracy, courts, criminal, current-events, DCFS, DCYF, defense panel, department, Department of Social Services, dependency, Deporto, destiny, detention, detention hearing, DFCS, DHS, Director, disposition, Donnelly, Donnelly Dear Mr. President, dpss, drug tests, economic development department, educating parents, Elizabeth Gravenberg, Elizabeth Wood, EMT certification, evidence, evidence cps is stealing children, evidence falsely accused, exculpatory evidence, Family, Family court, foster care, Fourth Amendment, general neglect, Georgia, going to court, Government, Government Accountability Office, Government agency, Government corruption, government kidnapping children, Grace Presbyterian Church, Grace Presbyterian Church Temecula, grand jury, guardian ad litem, hair follicle, hair follicle testing, harassment, health and human services, hearing officer, hearsay, HHS, homeland security, Honorable, human trafficking, illegal seizure of children, illegally kidnapped, In Re: Donnelly B, Inc. Kim Jasper, ineffective assistance of counsel, information gateway, investigation, Investigations & Reports, investigations of cps. acfs, investigative reports about cps, Irvine, Its a CHILD WELFARE INDUSTRY, Jahari Weir, Jamilia purnell, Janice Dodds, jennie pettet, Judge Monterosso, judges. Riverside County., judicial, judicial accountability, judicial counsel, Judicial GOVERNMENT COURT CORRUPTION, jury trial, Justice, justice center, juvenile, Juvenile court, juvenile dependency, Juvenile dependency court, JUVENILE DEPENDENCY COURT California, juvenile dependency process, juvie, Keaton, kidjacked, kidnapping, Kim Berger, Kim Jasper, kim jasper no pharmacist, Kristin R, Kristine Vernier, Liz Gravenberg, Lizette Maciel, Mahoney, maltreatment, maltreatment in foster care, Maria Correa, Marla Mahoney, McPhee, medical, medical kidnapping, medical neglect, mental health systems inc., Michael Rushton, minute order, misconduct, misleading, Mondale Act, Monterosso, Murietta, NCCPR, negative drug test, neglect in foster care, neglecting children, Neil Jasper, no code for labor and delivery, no reasonable efforts, non related family member, non-consent to adoption, November 14 2007, NRFM, objection, Office of the Inspector General, OIG, parental rights, protecting children, Quest Diagnostics, referrals, removal, removal order, restraining orders, Rushton, Senator Joe Donnelly, services, social, Social Security, social services, social welfare, Social Work, Social Workers, Stolen Baby Info, Tamikia Coley, testing, the child's best interests, Thomas D. Donnelly, tim donnelly, Title IV-B, Title IV-E, Title IV-E. Social security, TPR, Valerie Scott, Vinson, visitation
THE FIRST THING TO UNDERSTAND IS THIS: Child Protective Services DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN! Now you know why they do the mean things they do.
THE SECOND THING TO UNDERSTAND IS: CPS only cares about FUNDING. This is what drives them to do ANYTHING.
My top ten list of advice and information:
1. STAY CALM AND COLLECTED. When you yell, argue, and/or make threats of any kind, they have the ammunition to accuse you of being violent and/or claim that the children would not be safe in a “volatile environment”. Always be polite and courteous to everyone who has anything to do with your case. Yelling and arguing only incites them to make up more crap about you and an excuse to refuse to return your children. When I say be polite and courteous, I mean play it up big by saying things like, “Thank you so much for your help and concern with the welfare of my family. I really appreciate everything that the Department is doing for us. We strive to become better parents, regardless of how. We are learning a lot and are dedicated to completing our case plan.” YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MEAN IT! I know how you really feel about them. This is normal. Heck, if I said all the things I thought about social workers, well, I would have a lot of problems to deal with. That is all I will say. My mom always used to say, “Kill them with kindness.” Best advice she ever gave me yet, in this situation, I understand how difficult it is to do. However, it is well worth the efforts as this has a great deal to do with if and when they return your child(ren). This is not a guarantee but it is very important that your social worker LIKES YOU.
2. Stop fighting them. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM IN COURT – EVER! What I mean by that is this: The case will not be dismissed for lack of evidence. It will NOT be dismissed once you prove your innocence. It just will not happen so let’s move on. [ALTHOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE IF A BRAVE LAWYER OR GROUP OF LAWYERS HAS ENOUGH YOU-KNOW-WHAT TO PRESENT A DEFENSE THAT EXPOSES THE ABUNDANT CODES, STATUTES AND REGULATORY ACTS WHICH ARE VIOLATED IN EVERY CASE. If every parent hired a private attorney or if there was a program through the BAR Association where pro bono services were provided to defendants in Juvenile Dependency cases, the court cohorts would not be able to collaborate and collect our kids for cash!] However, there is a lawyer named Vincent Davis who has been educating and preparing parents and guardians for court.
When I say stop fighting them, I do not mean that you shouldn’t get objections on the record. This is extremely important for appeal. So, file a Declaration or Objections to the Detention or similar document that clearly objects to the false allegations, the fabricated evidence and the perjury the social worker has made and submitted to the court in the form of written testimony (the Detention Report and or any other report the county has filed).There are things you can prove with providing your “attorney” proof of in the form of documents and testimony. This may alleviate requirements of some of their case plan programs but it will not get your case dismissed.
Once you get your children back and the case CLOSED, you can and should sue them. But check your local and state rules regarding claims against a government agency. You may have to file an administrative complaint FIRST. A Federal 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 complaint for violating your 14th Amendment rights and your child’s 4th Amendment rights is a good way to go however, it is not the only way.
3. .Complete the case plan without complaining or arguing. If you don’t feel you should have to go to any Domestic Violence classes, you need to tell your lawyer to negotiate that requirement if there has been no domestic violence. YOU CAN BARGAIN WITH CPS but you must get it approved by a CPS supervisor and/or the Court.
4. GET EVERY PROMISE IN WRITING. Whether it is to place your children with family, increase your visits, close your case early, or to relieve you from drug testing, write up a promise agreement and have them sign it.
5. RECORD AND DIARY EVERYTHING. Al;ways make sure to get names, dates and times or every communication with CPS and your lawyer. This will be particularly beneficial when you sue them as well as be able to politely disagree with social workers when they tell you something different that they told you previously.
6. NEVER MISS A VISIT WITH YOUR CHILDREN. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO START WALKING THE NIGHT BEFORE, GET THERE SOMEHOW. IF YOU MISS A VISIT THEY COULD TAKE YOUR VISITS AWAY BY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN VISITING.
7. If you do need to complain, do it in writing and send copies to those in higher positions. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WRITE TO THE DEPARTMENT’S DIRECTOR! This will ALWAYS GET THEIR ATTENTION and most times your complaint is duly acknowledged and something is corrected.
8. IF THE ALLEGATIONS WERE EVEN SLIGHTLY TRUE, STOP THE BEHAVIOR PERMANENTLY. If they said you were doing drugs, STOP USING DRUGS! If they said there was domestic violence and it is true, EITHER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ALONG OR SEPARATE. When you can’t prove you were not on drugs or that there was no domestic violence, the quickest way to get the children returned is to separate immediately and make sure that CPS has NO KNOWLEDGE OR SUSPICIONS THAT YOU BOTH ARE COMMUNICATING. That means do not talk on the phone, do not email, do not meet them in public places during the day. Make sure when you do talk or see one another that you are not followed. Take extra precautions to ensure that whatever actions you have taken to convince CPS that the children are or will be “safe” stays that way according to them. WHAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WILL NOT HURT YOU. Also, do not tell anyone anything different than what you tell CPS.
9. Always file an appeal regardless of what your “attorney” says. You never know what the appellate court will be able to argue. However, you MUST GET OBJECTIONS ON THE RECORD!
10. ,MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE FOSTER MOTHER/FATHER. This can prove to be your most valuable ally.
Tags: 11/14/2007, 2013 California Budget, 4 Amendment rights of children to sue CPS, abuse by CPS, abuse in foster care, abuse in out-of-home care, abuse of funds, abuse of power, abused children sue CPS, abusers, Adam, addoption help, adjudicated, Administration for Children and Families, Administrative Judges, Administrative Office of the Courts, adopt a child from social services, adopt children from foster care, adopted children abused, adopting children from foster care, adoption by force, adoption day is baby stealing day, adoptive parents abuse and neglect child, advocacy, affidavit, Alex Chan, Alexandra Burns, American Safe Families Act, American Safe Families Act social security, anonymous caller, Antoine Coley, Appellate court, ASFA, attorney, Attorney Davis, attorney to help with cps, attorneys who care about families, babies stolen by the hospital and cps, Baby LK, background check, Bank of America, Banning Jail, benefits, bias, bias court, Bill, brainwashing, brainwashing of children, breaking news, Bridgette Miller, Burns., C2yourself, CA social services, Cal. Codes, CalFresh, California Department of Social Services, california welfare & institutions code, can I report the cps judge, CAPTA, Child, Child abuse, child abuse allegations, child abuse hotline, Child custody, child neglect, Child protection, Child Protective Service, Child Protective Services, Child Stealing, Child Welfare, child welfare agency, child welfare gateway, child welfare industry, Child Welfare Information Gateway, children, children abused and neglected in foster care, children adopted from social services, children's court, Christ, Christian, Christine Hernandez, circumstantial evidence, Commissioner Bradley Snell, complain about Judges, Conspiracy, contested hearing, corruption, counsel, court documents, court forms, court of record, cps said my house was dirty and took my kids, cps said that I do drugs, cps says I am a danger to my child, cps taking your children, cps took my children for no reason, crimes, criminal justice, criminals in the juvenile courts, custody, December, Dependency Survival Guide, detention hearing, disposition, Dispositional Hearing, documents, Donnelly, Donnelly adopted, Donnelly Burns, Donnelly Keaton, Donnelly Keaton Burns, Donnelly R, educate yourself, Eve, evidence, evil people, exculpatory evidence, fabricated evidence, fabricated results of drug testing, false accusation, false allegation, false referral, false testimony, falsely accused, falsified evidence, Family, Family court, fight cps and win seminar, fightcps and win, forced adoption, forms, foster care, foster home, fostering connections, free speech, general neglect, happy birthday donnelly from your real mommy and daddy, Harry R, Hearing, hearsay, help fighting cps, help fighting false allegations of child abuse, help they took my babies, how to beat cps, how to win your cps case, how to write a letter to social services, In Re: Donnelly B, information, jennie pettet, Jerry Brown, Joe, Joe R, John R, Jonathan R, Jose R, judges, judges. Riverside County., Julie R, jurisdiction, Jurisdictional hearing, juvenile, Juvenile court, juvenile dependency, Juvenile dependency court, Kellie R, kidnapping, Kristin R, LA DCFS, learn, legal kidnapping, legally kidnapped, Leslie Ann, Leslie Ann Logan, Leslie Burns, leslie hoyle, Leslie Logan Hoyle, local authorities, Marla Mahoney, Med-i-cal, Melody, Melody R, negative drug test, neglect in foster care, neglecting children, news, non-consent to adoption, November 14 2007, object to lies, objections on the record, objections to perjury, pedophile social workers, Petition, Phillip Browning, prisoners rights in cps court, Ramaul Rush, Ratkos, Real evidence, Rebecca R, removal order, restraining order, retaliation, retalitory, Ricky R, Riverside County, Rushton, Samantha R, seminar, Senator Nancy Schaefer, Sexual abuse, sexual allegations, Sharon Burns, Sharon R, Sherron Logan, social injustice, social services, Social Work, social worker commit perjury, social worker lied in court, social worker lieing, social worker supervisor, Social Workers, social workers lying, Southwest, Southwest Juvenile Dependency scam, Stephanie R, Stolen Baby Info, Susan Loew, Susan McPhee, tax breaks for adopting a child, Ted R, the took my daughter help, Things You Can Do, Title IV-E, unconsenting adoptions, United States, Vincent W. Davis, W&I 300, warrant, welfare, Welfare & Institutions Code Section 332, Welfare and Institution Code Section 309, Welfare and Institutions Code, William Burns
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO BE DIRECTED TO MY GOOGLE DRIVE. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT.
Now, this was timely filed in LA Childrens’ Court and properly served to all parties. The attorney for the parent who filed it PULLED IT OUT OF THE RECORD, CLAIMING THAT THE PARENT COULDN’T FILE THINGS WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. IT WAS FILED BEFORE HE BECAME ATTORNEY OF RECORD. AND HOW IN GOD’S NAME COULD A FILING JUST BE TAKEN OUT OF THE CLERK’S FILE? SHOWS YOU RIGHT THERE THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT I BELIEVE THIS DOCUMENT WAS A VERY SERIOUS THREAT TO THE DEPARTMENT AND EVERYONE IN THE COURT, SINCE THEY ARE ALL ON CPS’S SIDE. WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET IT FILED AGAIN, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST PUT THE LAWYER’S NAME AT THE TOP AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE PREPARED IT, I BET THAT WOULD REALLY GET HIM IN TROUBLE! AND ME AS WELL SO I WON’T ACTUALLY DO THAT. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, LET ME KNOW. THIS CASE IS SOMETHING OFF THE CHARTS, SIMILAR TO THE IN RE: DF.
SO, IF YOU PREPARE OBJECTIONS BEWARE THAT IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO FILE IT. I WILL KEEP EVERYONE APPRISED REGARDING THE FILING OF THIS DOCUMENT. WISH US LUCK!
Tags: adjudicated, Administration for Children and Families, Administrative Judges, Administrative Office of the Courts, adopt a child from social services, adopt children from foster care, adopted children abused, adoptive parents abuse and neglect child, affidavit, Appellate court, bias, bias court, brainwashing of children, california welfare & institutions code, can I report the cps judge, Child abuse, child abuse hotline, Child custody, child neglect, Child Welfare, child welfare agency, child welfare gateway, child welfare industry, Child Welfare Information Gateway, children abused and neglected in foster care, circumstantial evidence, complain about Judges, counsel, court forms, court of record, cps taking your children, criminal justice, criminals in the juvenile courts, custody, documents, evidence, fabricated evidence, false allegation, false referral, false testimony, forms, general neglect, Hearing, hearsay, information, jurisdiction, juvenile, juvenile dependency, Juvenile dependency court, negative drug test, neglect in foster care, neglecting children, object to lies, OBJECTIONS, objections on the record, objections to perjury, Real evidence, removal order, retaliation, retalitory, Sexual abuse, social worker commit perjury, social worker lied in court, social worker lieing, social worker supervisor, warrant