Tag Archives: Donnelly Keaton
Posted by sdj4djustice on June 17, 2017 in CPS's Abuse of Power Traumatizing Children and Families
Tags: 4.Adoption Information, adherence to policy, Arron Ratkoski, Audits, babies stolen by the hospital and cps, Baby LK, brainwashing of children, Childrens Director Grace Presbyterian Church Temecula CA, Donnelly, Donnelly in Murrieta CA, Donnelly Keaton, Investigations & Grand Jury Reports, Kristin Ratkoski, Marney Maier, Ratkoski, Sierra Madre, Temecula CA
If you are anywhere near the California State Capitol City of Sacramento, show your support and help raise awareness to the most neglected social issues facing the human race – see below:
Posted by sdj4djustice on June 10, 2017 in CPS's Abuse of Power Traumatizing Children and Families, Events
Tags: 11/14, Arron Ratkoski, Beth Donth, Blogs, Burns & Oblonsky, Child abuse, child protective services stealing children, Childrens Director Grace Presbyterian Church Temecula CA, court watch, cps activist rally, defacto human traficking, don ratkoski, Donnelly Keaton, donnelly rat, Donnelly Ratkoski, donnelly ratkoski looking for his real parents, donnelly this is your life, falsified evidence, Grace Presbyterian Church Temecula CA, grandparents righs, Home, human trafficking, information, John Monterrosso, Jon Ratkoski, judicial accountability, JUVD, JUVD Riverside County, juvenile dependency court reform, kidnapping, kirstine vernier, Kristin Ratkoski, Marla Mahoney, marty maier, Michael Rushton, Moes Egg House, November 14, parental alienation, perjury by social workers, politics, School, snooty people in temecula, Southwest Justice Center, star war characters, star wars, truth, veterans rights, who are my real parents by donnelly keaton
Prosecution of LA DCFS Stefanie Rodriguez, Patricia Clement, Kevin Bom and Gregory Merritt each with one felony count of child abuse and one felony count of falsifying public records.
This is a precedent. Hope to see more!
Posted by sdj4djustice on April 22, 2016 in CPS's Abuse of Power Traumatizing Children and Families, Falsified Evidence, How Social Services CARES About Kids!
Tags: abuse in foster care, abuse in out-of-home care, abuse of power, abused to death, accountability, addoption help, Administration for Children and Families, Administrative Office of the Courts, adopt a child from social services, adoption incentives, advocacy, amanda spratley, anonymous caller, Antoine Coley, appealable issues, Appellate court, Arizona, ASFA, audit, BabyLK, background check, Bank of America, banking, Banning Jail, barack obama, become a foster parent, benefits, Beth Donth, bias, bill of rights, blog, Board of Supervisors, brainwashing of children, breaking news, Burns and Oblichinski, Burns., buy-in, CA, California, California Courts, California Department of Social Services, california welfare & institutions code, CAPTA, CDT, Child, child endangerment, Child Protective Service, Child Protective Services, Child Stealing, child trafficing, Child Welfare, child welfare industry, children, children tortured, Children Youth and Family, children's rights, coercion, collaborative partners, complaints, Constitutional Rights, court, Court Cohorts Collaborating and Collecting Kids, court cohorts collecting kids, CPS and Government corruption, CPS and Government crimes, CPS corruption OUT OF CONTROL, CPS has no ACCOUNTABILITY or OVERSIGHT, CPS Whistleblowers, crime, criminal justice, defense panel Burns and Oblanchiinski, dependency process, detention hearing, DHS, Director, Dispositional Hearing, divorce, Donnelly Keaton, Dorothy Mokote, drug tests, drugs, dyfs, EBT, educate yourself, educating parents, efforts, election, Elizabeth Wood, etc., Eve, evidence falsely accused, evil people, Expert Witnesses, fabricated evidence, fake, falsely charged, falsely prosecuted, falsified hair follicle tests, families, Family, Family court, Family Preservation Court, FDIC, fight CPS, First 5, forgery, foster agency, foster care, foster parents, Fourth Amendment, fraud, freedom, funding fraud, general neglect, going to court, hair follicle, harassment, help fighting cps, help fighting false allegations of child abuse, help they took my babies, Honorable, hope, hopeless, hospital, house, How CPS Is Out To Get Your Child and How They Ruin Families, how to defend yourself in court, how to present and argument, how to win your cps case, how to write a letter to social services, illegally kidnapped, In Re: Donnelly B, INCENTIVES & BONUSES, information gateway, investigation, Investigations & Reports, jennie pettet, judges, judges. Riverside County., kidnapping, Kim Berger, LA DCFS, learn, legal advice, Legal Advice (No Law Degree Needed), legal kidnapping, legally kidnapped, Leslie Burns, Leslie Logan, letters, Letters to Donnellyjustice, Lizette Maciel, Lori Fineman, lying on the stand, lying to the judge, Social Work, Social Workers, social workers guilty of falsifying records, social workers leave abused children in the home, social workers prosecuted, Stolen Baby Info, sunshine sykes, THE FBI - Making a report, Title IV-E, Wake up America
Your birthday is November 14th and I am a few days late posting this but we were thinking about you ALL DAY. We wish we could see you for your birthday, we miss you sooooo much! If you were home with us, I would have a birthday party every year and do other special things with you like take you to Disneyland or Legoland. We hope you look for us someday and find this site so you know that we were always with you in spirit, not just on your birthday but every single day of the years! You are such a special and sweet little man and our hearts are forever broken being denied the right to see you and knowing that you are being denied the truth. Happy Birthday baby boy!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Tags: Alexandra Burns, Bill Burns, biological parents want to see their son Donnelly, birthday, boy scouts of temecula california, Christians, daddy, Donnelly, Donnelly Keaton, Donnelly Keaton Burns, Donnelly Murrieta, Donnelly Temecula, get air temecula, Grace Presbyterian Church Temecula, happy birthday Donnelly, Kayla Joyce, little league, mommy, Murrieta soccer schedule, Sharon Joyce, Sharon Joyce-Burns, Sissy Kayla, ski, ski mask, soccer schedule, Temecula soccer, William Burns
Posted by sdj4djustice on May 2, 2015 in CPS's Abuse of Power Traumatizing Children and Families, Social Workers Speaking Out, Videos
Tags: abused children, adoption agency adoption by force, adoption information, attorneys who fight cps, Burns., can I get my child back if they have been adopted, child abuse awareness, child abuse prevention, children, christians who hate biological parents for no reason, cps court, cps social workers lie and falsify evidence, Donnelly Keaton, Donnelly Keaton Burns, drug testing, evidence, fake hair follicle tests, falsely accused, FIGHT CPS AND WIN, foster care, foster care is dangerous, homeland security, how to sue cps, Ice, INS, Juvenile court, juvenile dependency, parental rights, perjury, psychotopic medication being given to small children, rats invade, rats on drugs, removal, ride a kowasaki, social services, Social Work, Social Workers, testimony
THE FIRST THING TO UNDERSTAND IS THIS: Child Protective Services DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN! Now you know why they do the mean things they do.
THE SECOND THING TO UNDERSTAND IS: CPS only cares about FUNDING. This is what drives them to do ANYTHING.
My top ten list of advice and information:
1. STAY CALM AND COLLECTED. When you yell, argue, and/or make threats of any kind, they have the ammunition to accuse you of being violent and/or claim that the children would not be safe in a “volatile environment”. Always be polite and courteous to everyone who has anything to do with your case. Yelling and arguing only incites them to make up more crap about you and an excuse to refuse to return your children. When I say be polite and courteous, I mean play it up big by saying things like, “Thank you so much for your help and concern with the welfare of my family. I really appreciate everything that the Department is doing for us. We strive to become better parents, regardless of how. We are learning a lot and are dedicated to completing our case plan.” YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MEAN IT! I know how you really feel about them. This is normal. Heck, if I said all the things I thought about social workers, well, I would have a lot of problems to deal with. That is all I will say. My mom always used to say, “Kill them with kindness.” Best advice she ever gave me yet, in this situation, I understand how difficult it is to do. However, it is well worth the efforts as this has a great deal to do with if and when they return your child(ren). This is not a guarantee but it is very important that your social worker LIKES YOU.
2. Stop fighting them. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM IN COURT – EVER! What I mean by that is this: The case will not be dismissed for lack of evidence. It will NOT be dismissed once you prove your innocence. It just will not happen so let’s move on. [ALTHOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE IF A BRAVE LAWYER OR GROUP OF LAWYERS HAS ENOUGH YOU-KNOW-WHAT TO PRESENT A DEFENSE THAT EXPOSES THE ABUNDANT CODES, STATUTES AND REGULATORY ACTS WHICH ARE VIOLATED IN EVERY CASE. If every parent hired a private attorney or if there was a program through the BAR Association where pro bono services were provided to defendants in Juvenile Dependency cases, the court cohorts would not be able to collaborate and collect our kids for cash!] However, there is a lawyer named Vincent Davis who has been educating and preparing parents and guardians for court.
When I say stop fighting them, I do not mean that you shouldn’t get objections on the record. This is extremely important for appeal. So, file a Declaration or Objections to the Detention or similar document that clearly objects to the false allegations, the fabricated evidence and the perjury the social worker has made and submitted to the court in the form of written testimony (the Detention Report and or any other report the county has filed).There are things you can prove with providing your “attorney” proof of in the form of documents and testimony. This may alleviate requirements of some of their case plan programs but it will not get your case dismissed.
Once you get your children back and the case CLOSED, you can and should sue them. But check your local and state rules regarding claims against a government agency. You may have to file an administrative complaint FIRST. A Federal 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 complaint for violating your 14th Amendment rights and your child’s 4th Amendment rights is a good way to go however, it is not the only way.
3. .Complete the case plan without complaining or arguing. If you don’t feel you should have to go to any Domestic Violence classes, you need to tell your lawyer to negotiate that requirement if there has been no domestic violence. YOU CAN BARGAIN WITH CPS but you must get it approved by a CPS supervisor and/or the Court.
4. GET EVERY PROMISE IN WRITING. Whether it is to place your children with family, increase your visits, close your case early, or to relieve you from drug testing, write up a promise agreement and have them sign it.
5. RECORD AND DIARY EVERYTHING. Al;ways make sure to get names, dates and times or every communication with CPS and your lawyer. This will be particularly beneficial when you sue them as well as be able to politely disagree with social workers when they tell you something different that they told you previously.
6. NEVER MISS A VISIT WITH YOUR CHILDREN. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO START WALKING THE NIGHT BEFORE, GET THERE SOMEHOW. IF YOU MISS A VISIT THEY COULD TAKE YOUR VISITS AWAY BY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN VISITING.
7. If you do need to complain, do it in writing and send copies to those in higher positions. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WRITE TO THE DEPARTMENT’S DIRECTOR! This will ALWAYS GET THEIR ATTENTION and most times your complaint is duly acknowledged and something is corrected.
8. IF THE ALLEGATIONS WERE EVEN SLIGHTLY TRUE, STOP THE BEHAVIOR PERMANENTLY. If they said you were doing drugs, STOP USING DRUGS! If they said there was domestic violence and it is true, EITHER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ALONG OR SEPARATE. When you can’t prove you were not on drugs or that there was no domestic violence, the quickest way to get the children returned is to separate immediately and make sure that CPS has NO KNOWLEDGE OR SUSPICIONS THAT YOU BOTH ARE COMMUNICATING. That means do not talk on the phone, do not email, do not meet them in public places during the day. Make sure when you do talk or see one another that you are not followed. Take extra precautions to ensure that whatever actions you have taken to convince CPS that the children are or will be “safe” stays that way according to them. WHAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WILL NOT HURT YOU. Also, do not tell anyone anything different than what you tell CPS.
9. Always file an appeal regardless of what your “attorney” says. You never know what the appellate court will be able to argue. However, you MUST GET OBJECTIONS ON THE RECORD!
10. ,MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE FOSTER MOTHER/FATHER. This can prove to be your most valuable ally.
Tags: 11/14/2007, 2013 California Budget, 4 Amendment rights of children to sue CPS, abuse by CPS, abuse in foster care, abuse in out-of-home care, abuse of funds, abuse of power, abused children sue CPS, abusers, Adam, addoption help, adjudicated, Administration for Children and Families, Administrative Judges, Administrative Office of the Courts, adopt a child from social services, adopt children from foster care, adopted children abused, adopting children from foster care, adoption by force, adoption day is baby stealing day, adoptive parents abuse and neglect child, advocacy, affidavit, Alex Chan, Alexandra Burns, American Safe Families Act, American Safe Families Act social security, anonymous caller, Antoine Coley, Appellate court, ASFA, attorney, Attorney Davis, attorney to help with cps, attorneys who care about families, babies stolen by the hospital and cps, Baby LK, background check, Bank of America, Banning Jail, benefits, bias, bias court, Bill, brainwashing, brainwashing of children, breaking news, Bridgette Miller, Burns., C2yourself, CA social services, Cal. Codes, CalFresh, California Department of Social Services, california welfare & institutions code, can I report the cps judge, CAPTA, Child, Child abuse, child abuse allegations, child abuse hotline, Child custody, child neglect, Child protection, Child Protective Service, Child Protective Services, Child Stealing, Child Welfare, child welfare agency, child welfare gateway, child welfare industry, Child Welfare Information Gateway, children, children abused and neglected in foster care, children adopted from social services, children's court, Christ, Christian, Christine Hernandez, circumstantial evidence, Commissioner Bradley Snell, complain about Judges, Conspiracy, contested hearing, corruption, counsel, court documents, court forms, court of record, cps said my house was dirty and took my kids, cps said that I do drugs, cps says I am a danger to my child, cps taking your children, cps took my children for no reason, crimes, criminal justice, criminals in the juvenile courts, custody, December, Dependency Survival Guide, detention hearing, disposition, Dispositional Hearing, documents, Donnelly, Donnelly adopted, Donnelly Burns, Donnelly Keaton, Donnelly Keaton Burns, Donnelly R, educate yourself, Eve, evidence, evil people, exculpatory evidence, fabricated evidence, fabricated results of drug testing, false accusation, false allegation, false referral, false testimony, falsely accused, falsified evidence, Family, Family court, fight cps and win seminar, fightcps and win, forced adoption, forms, foster care, foster home, fostering connections, free speech, general neglect, happy birthday donnelly from your real mommy and daddy, Harry R, Hearing, hearsay, help fighting cps, help fighting false allegations of child abuse, help they took my babies, how to beat cps, how to win your cps case, how to write a letter to social services, In Re: Donnelly B, information, jennie pettet, Jerry Brown, Joe, Joe R, John R, Jonathan R, Jose R, judges, judges. Riverside County., Julie R, jurisdiction, Jurisdictional hearing, juvenile, Juvenile court, juvenile dependency, Juvenile dependency court, Kellie R, kidnapping, Kristin R, LA DCFS, learn, legal kidnapping, legally kidnapped, Leslie Ann, Leslie Ann Logan, Leslie Burns, leslie hoyle, Leslie Logan Hoyle, local authorities, Marla Mahoney, Med-i-cal, Melody, Melody R, negative drug test, neglect in foster care, neglecting children, news, non-consent to adoption, November 14 2007, object to lies, objections on the record, objections to perjury, pedophile social workers, Petition, Phillip Browning, prisoners rights in cps court, Ramaul Rush, Ratkos, Real evidence, Rebecca R, removal order, restraining order, retaliation, retalitory, Ricky R, Riverside County, Rushton, Samantha R, seminar, Senator Nancy Schaefer, Sexual abuse, sexual allegations, Sharon Burns, Sharon R, Sherron Logan, social injustice, social services, Social Work, social worker commit perjury, social worker lied in court, social worker lieing, social worker supervisor, Social Workers, social workers lying, Southwest, Southwest Juvenile Dependency scam, Stephanie R, Stolen Baby Info, Susan Loew, Susan McPhee, tax breaks for adopting a child, Ted R, the took my daughter help, Things You Can Do, Title IV-E, unconsenting adoptions, United States, Vincent W. Davis, W&I 300, warrant, welfare, Welfare & Institutions Code Section 332, Welfare and Institution Code Section 309, Welfare and Institutions Code, William Burns
Tags: 11/14/2007, Adam, adoption by force, adoption day is baby stealing day, Bill, children, children adopted from social services, Christ, Christian, December, Donnelly, Donnelly adopted, Donnelly Keaton, Donnelly Keaton Burns, Donnelly R, Eve, evil people, Families Destroyed - TELL YOUR STORY, forced adoption, foster care, foster home, fostering connections, happy birthday donnelly from your real mommy and daddy, Harry R, In Re: Donnelly B, Joe, Joe R, John R, Jonathan R, Jose R, Julie R, Kellie R, Kristin R, Melody, Melody R, non-consent to adoption, November 14 2007, OUR STORY, Rebecca R, Ricky R, Samantha R, Sharon R, Southwest, Stephanie R, Stolen Baby Info, Ted R, unconsenting adoptions, William R