Tag Archives: Baby LK
Posted by sdj4djustice on June 17, 2017 in CPS's Abuse of Power Traumatizing Children and Families
Tags: 4.Adoption Information, adherence to policy, Arron Ratkoski, Audits, babies stolen by the hospital and cps, Baby LK, brainwashing of children, Childrens Director Grace Presbyterian Church Temecula CA, Donnelly, Donnelly in Murrieta CA, Donnelly Keaton, Investigations & Grand Jury Reports, Kristin Ratkoski, Marney Maier, Ratkoski, Sierra Madre, Temecula CA
THE FIRST THING TO UNDERSTAND IS THIS: Child Protective Services DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN! Now you know why they do the mean things they do.
THE SECOND THING TO UNDERSTAND IS: CPS only cares about FUNDING. This is what drives them to do ANYTHING.
My top ten list of advice and information:
1. STAY CALM AND COLLECTED. When you yell, argue, and/or make threats of any kind, they have the ammunition to accuse you of being violent and/or claim that the children would not be safe in a “volatile environment”. Always be polite and courteous to everyone who has anything to do with your case. Yelling and arguing only incites them to make up more crap about you and an excuse to refuse to return your children. When I say be polite and courteous, I mean play it up big by saying things like, “Thank you so much for your help and concern with the welfare of my family. I really appreciate everything that the Department is doing for us. We strive to become better parents, regardless of how. We are learning a lot and are dedicated to completing our case plan.” YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MEAN IT! I know how you really feel about them. This is normal. Heck, if I said all the things I thought about social workers, well, I would have a lot of problems to deal with. That is all I will say. My mom always used to say, “Kill them with kindness.” Best advice she ever gave me yet, in this situation, I understand how difficult it is to do. However, it is well worth the efforts as this has a great deal to do with if and when they return your child(ren). This is not a guarantee but it is very important that your social worker LIKES YOU.
2. Stop fighting them. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM IN COURT – EVER! What I mean by that is this: The case will not be dismissed for lack of evidence. It will NOT be dismissed once you prove your innocence. It just will not happen so let’s move on. [ALTHOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE IF A BRAVE LAWYER OR GROUP OF LAWYERS HAS ENOUGH YOU-KNOW-WHAT TO PRESENT A DEFENSE THAT EXPOSES THE ABUNDANT CODES, STATUTES AND REGULATORY ACTS WHICH ARE VIOLATED IN EVERY CASE. If every parent hired a private attorney or if there was a program through the BAR Association where pro bono services were provided to defendants in Juvenile Dependency cases, the court cohorts would not be able to collaborate and collect our kids for cash!] However, there is a lawyer named Vincent Davis who has been educating and preparing parents and guardians for court.
When I say stop fighting them, I do not mean that you shouldn’t get objections on the record. This is extremely important for appeal. So, file a Declaration or Objections to the Detention or similar document that clearly objects to the false allegations, the fabricated evidence and the perjury the social worker has made and submitted to the court in the form of written testimony (the Detention Report and or any other report the county has filed).There are things you can prove with providing your “attorney” proof of in the form of documents and testimony. This may alleviate requirements of some of their case plan programs but it will not get your case dismissed.
Once you get your children back and the case CLOSED, you can and should sue them. But check your local and state rules regarding claims against a government agency. You may have to file an administrative complaint FIRST. A Federal 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 complaint for violating your 14th Amendment rights and your child’s 4th Amendment rights is a good way to go however, it is not the only way.
3. .Complete the case plan without complaining or arguing. If you don’t feel you should have to go to any Domestic Violence classes, you need to tell your lawyer to negotiate that requirement if there has been no domestic violence. YOU CAN BARGAIN WITH CPS but you must get it approved by a CPS supervisor and/or the Court.
4. GET EVERY PROMISE IN WRITING. Whether it is to place your children with family, increase your visits, close your case early, or to relieve you from drug testing, write up a promise agreement and have them sign it.
5. RECORD AND DIARY EVERYTHING. Al;ways make sure to get names, dates and times or every communication with CPS and your lawyer. This will be particularly beneficial when you sue them as well as be able to politely disagree with social workers when they tell you something different that they told you previously.
6. NEVER MISS A VISIT WITH YOUR CHILDREN. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO START WALKING THE NIGHT BEFORE, GET THERE SOMEHOW. IF YOU MISS A VISIT THEY COULD TAKE YOUR VISITS AWAY BY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN VISITING.
7. If you do need to complain, do it in writing and send copies to those in higher positions. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WRITE TO THE DEPARTMENT’S DIRECTOR! This will ALWAYS GET THEIR ATTENTION and most times your complaint is duly acknowledged and something is corrected.
8. IF THE ALLEGATIONS WERE EVEN SLIGHTLY TRUE, STOP THE BEHAVIOR PERMANENTLY. If they said you were doing drugs, STOP USING DRUGS! If they said there was domestic violence and it is true, EITHER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ALONG OR SEPARATE. When you can’t prove you were not on drugs or that there was no domestic violence, the quickest way to get the children returned is to separate immediately and make sure that CPS has NO KNOWLEDGE OR SUSPICIONS THAT YOU BOTH ARE COMMUNICATING. That means do not talk on the phone, do not email, do not meet them in public places during the day. Make sure when you do talk or see one another that you are not followed. Take extra precautions to ensure that whatever actions you have taken to convince CPS that the children are or will be “safe” stays that way according to them. WHAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WILL NOT HURT YOU. Also, do not tell anyone anything different than what you tell CPS.
9. Always file an appeal regardless of what your “attorney” says. You never know what the appellate court will be able to argue. However, you MUST GET OBJECTIONS ON THE RECORD!
10. ,MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE FOSTER MOTHER/FATHER. This can prove to be your most valuable ally.
Tags: 11/14/2007, 2013 California Budget, 4 Amendment rights of children to sue CPS, abuse by CPS, abuse in foster care, abuse in out-of-home care, abuse of funds, abuse of power, abused children sue CPS, abusers, Adam, addoption help, adjudicated, Administration for Children and Families, Administrative Judges, Administrative Office of the Courts, adopt a child from social services, adopt children from foster care, adopted children abused, adopting children from foster care, adoption by force, adoption day is baby stealing day, adoptive parents abuse and neglect child, advocacy, affidavit, Alex Chan, Alexandra Burns, American Safe Families Act, American Safe Families Act social security, anonymous caller, Antoine Coley, Appellate court, ASFA, attorney, Attorney Davis, attorney to help with cps, attorneys who care about families, babies stolen by the hospital and cps, Baby LK, background check, Bank of America, Banning Jail, benefits, bias, bias court, Bill, brainwashing, brainwashing of children, breaking news, Bridgette Miller, Burns., C2yourself, CA social services, Cal. Codes, CalFresh, California Department of Social Services, california welfare & institutions code, can I report the cps judge, CAPTA, Child, Child abuse, child abuse allegations, child abuse hotline, Child custody, child neglect, Child protection, Child Protective Service, Child Protective Services, Child Stealing, Child Welfare, child welfare agency, child welfare gateway, child welfare industry, Child Welfare Information Gateway, children, children abused and neglected in foster care, children adopted from social services, children's court, Christ, Christian, Christine Hernandez, circumstantial evidence, Commissioner Bradley Snell, complain about Judges, Conspiracy, contested hearing, corruption, counsel, court documents, court forms, court of record, cps said my house was dirty and took my kids, cps said that I do drugs, cps says I am a danger to my child, cps taking your children, cps took my children for no reason, crimes, criminal justice, criminals in the juvenile courts, custody, December, Dependency Survival Guide, detention hearing, disposition, Dispositional Hearing, documents, Donnelly, Donnelly adopted, Donnelly Burns, Donnelly Keaton, Donnelly Keaton Burns, Donnelly R, educate yourself, Eve, evidence, evil people, exculpatory evidence, fabricated evidence, fabricated results of drug testing, false accusation, false allegation, false referral, false testimony, falsely accused, falsified evidence, Family, Family court, fight cps and win seminar, fightcps and win, forced adoption, forms, foster care, foster home, fostering connections, free speech, general neglect, happy birthday donnelly from your real mommy and daddy, Harry R, Hearing, hearsay, help fighting cps, help fighting false allegations of child abuse, help they took my babies, how to beat cps, how to win your cps case, how to write a letter to social services, In Re: Donnelly B, information, jennie pettet, Jerry Brown, Joe, Joe R, John R, Jonathan R, Jose R, judges, judges. Riverside County., Julie R, jurisdiction, Jurisdictional hearing, juvenile, Juvenile court, juvenile dependency, Juvenile dependency court, Kellie R, kidnapping, Kristin R, LA DCFS, learn, legal kidnapping, legally kidnapped, Leslie Ann, Leslie Ann Logan, Leslie Burns, leslie hoyle, Leslie Logan Hoyle, local authorities, Marla Mahoney, Med-i-cal, Melody, Melody R, negative drug test, neglect in foster care, neglecting children, news, non-consent to adoption, November 14 2007, object to lies, objections on the record, objections to perjury, pedophile social workers, Petition, Phillip Browning, prisoners rights in cps court, Ramaul Rush, Ratkos, Real evidence, Rebecca R, removal order, restraining order, retaliation, retalitory, Ricky R, Riverside County, Rushton, Samantha R, seminar, Senator Nancy Schaefer, Sexual abuse, sexual allegations, Sharon Burns, Sharon R, Sherron Logan, social injustice, social services, Social Work, social worker commit perjury, social worker lied in court, social worker lieing, social worker supervisor, Social Workers, social workers lying, Southwest, Southwest Juvenile Dependency scam, Stephanie R, Stolen Baby Info, Susan Loew, Susan McPhee, tax breaks for adopting a child, Ted R, the took my daughter help, Things You Can Do, Title IV-E, unconsenting adoptions, United States, Vincent W. Davis, W&I 300, warrant, welfare, Welfare & Institutions Code Section 332, Welfare and Institution Code Section 309, Welfare and Institutions Code, William Burns
COME HELP RAISE AWARENESS AND PROTEST AGAINST FORCED ADOPTIONS!
WHERE: Ontario Convention Center 2000 E. Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764
WHEN: Thursday, November 20, 2014 [10:30 am]
WHAT TO BRING: SIGNS, SIGNS AND MORE SIGNS!
If you can’t bring a sign, no worries but if you can, get a posterboard, a black Sharpie and a red Sharpie and write your child’s name on it and say, “My child was stolen by _____ County Child Protective Services” or something or whatever you want to write on it. Bring your VOICE!
INVOLUNTARY/FORCED ADOPTION PEACEFUL PROTEST! Thursday. Nov 20, 2014 the Ontario Convention Center Located at 2000 E. Convention Center Way in Ontario, CALIFORNIA 91764. Children and family services is hosting the event for final adoption. As many of you know a lot of these children are INVOLUNTARY adoptions and many parents want their children! Many families had rights terminated unjustly and without due process in the juvenile courts many of these children end up abused and we must let the world know this is happening and its a kids for cash scheme via our government! Not all the adoptions however we know MANY children are being adopted out without due process and having parental rights terminated unjustly as well as loving fit family members wanting their family are being denied! We must raise awareness and EXPOSE what is happening to our children and families! Lets all of us advertise and sponsor a protest at the convention center. I know WE CAN DO IT! We can keep it peaceful. Lets do this people!!!! this is our spot lets make it a large!!! this is HUGE! “LET’S KEEP THE HEAT ON” LETS JOIN TOGETHER! please only accept invitation if you are going! This is in STATE OF CALIFORNIA CITY OF ONTARIO
PROOF OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING, COMPARING THE JUVENILE COURT TO A CIRCUS!:
Tags: 1st AMENDMENT-FREE SPEECH, 2013 California Budget, abuse in foster care, addoption help, Administration for Children and Families, advocacy, American Safe Families Act, anonymous caller, Antoine Coley, ASFA, attorneys who care about families, babies stolen by the hospital and cps, Baby LK, background check, Bank of America, Banning Jail, brainwashing, breaking news, Bridgette Miller, Burns., CA social services, Cal. Codes, CAPTA, Child, Child protection, Child Protective Service, Child Protective Services, Commissioner Bradley Snell, Conspiracy, corruption, crimes, Donnelly, Donnelly Burns, Donnelly Keaton Burns, etc., fabricated evidence, fabricated results of drug testing, Families Destroyed - TELL YOUR STORY, Family, foster care, jennie pettet, Jerry Brown, judges, judges. Riverside County., Juvenile court, juvenile dependency, kidnapping, Marla Mahoney, Phillip Browning, Riverside County, Rushton, Senator Nancy Schaefer, Sharon Burns, Social Workers, Southwest Juvenile Dependency scam, Stolen Baby Info, Susan Loew, Susan McPhee, tax breaks for adopting a child, Title IV-E, United States, William Burns
Tags: Baby LK, corrupt courts, CPS corruption OUT OF CONTROL, CPS hurting children and families, CPS kidnappings, fight CPS, fight for your rights, fightCPS, juvenile dependency process, kidjacked, kidnapped, Lawless America, permanency damage, stealing our children, unfair courts, Videos