I DESPISE SOCIAL WORKERS AND THEIR COURT COHORTS

04 Feb
I DESPISE SOCIAL WORKERS AND THEIR COURT COHORTS

I really wish I could help every single person that is experiencing the traumatic and horrific injustices of Child Protective Services. If I was physically capable of helping each and every one of you on a personal level I would, in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I cannot do that. When I do attempt to help someone, their story practically immobilizes me as I know it brings out very real and very emotional memories of my experiences and loss. Please bear with me and keep calling or email me at: selfhelp_donnellyjustice@live.com.

My husband and I read every single heartbreaking story and feel your pain as if it were us. Every detailed story makes me cry, and more so mad at the monsters that go around acting like they are saving children. What a rouse the system is! I have very very strong negative opinions of those people for the following reasons:

[DISCLAIMER: I DO DESPISE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE AGENCIES AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES SOCIAL WORKERS AS WELL AS THE COURT COHORTS BUT THAT SHOULD NOT BE PERCEIVED AS ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL THREAT AS I CAN REFRAIN FROM ACTING VIOLENT. I DO NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE PEOPLE AND WOULD NOT SUPPORT NOR CONDONE  ANYONE WHO PERPETRATED VIOLENCE OR THREATS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY HUMAN BEING.  YOU HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO CHOOSE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT SOCIAL WORKERS AND THEIR COURT COHORTS RATHER THAN FEEL THE WAY I FEEL WITHOUT HESITATION. JUST BECAUSE I  DESPISE THEM DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD DESPISE THEM, IT IS YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE.
  1. I despise social workers and their supervisors for all the extremely vulgar lies that come out of their mouths and/or write in their reports about good, decent parents;

2.  I despise social workers and their supervisors for every cover-up of their deception;

3. I despise social workers and their supervisors for every broken promise that they make;

4. I despise social workers and their supervisors for separating children who are obviously bonded to their parents and siblings;

5. I despise social workers and their supervisors for placing children with strangers who TRULY ABUSE AND NEGLECT THEM;

6. I despise social workers and their supervisors for separating siblings;

7. I despise social workers and their supervisors for not caring about the children or hearing their voices when they speak about NOT being abused and that they are happy and well cared for at home;

8. I despise social workers and their supervisors for claiming that a child said things about their parent that they did not say;

9. I despise social workers and their supervisors for threatening or coercing children into claiming that they had been abused;

10. I despise social workers and their supervisors for performing invasive and very uncomfortable sexual assault examinations on children that they KNOW have not been subjected to any sexual abuse (until they themselves do that with the examination);

11. I despise social workers and their supervisors for failing to assess family members for placement and/or for claiming to family members that they are not approved despite the assessment department sending them a letter stating that they had been approved;

12. I despise social workers and their supervisors for administering psychotropic medication to children as young as 12 months old without consulting the parent;

13. I despise social workers and their supervisors for denying parents knowledge of the administration of drugs and the right to make that medical decision;

14. I despise social workers and their supervisors for denying the rights of the parents to make any medical decisions, denying their right to know their child’s medical condition

15. I despise social workers and their supervisors for RE-VACCINATING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN DESPITE HAVING THE CHILD’S VACCINE RECORDS IN THEIR FILES!

16. I despise social workers and their supervisors for taking custody of children whose parents chose not to subject their child to extremely harmful chemotherapy and radiation for the treatment of cancer and chose a homeopathic approach;

17. I despise social workers and their supervisors for taking illegal custody of children as a retaliation to good parents for speaking out and warning other parents of this gross injustice;

18. I despise social workers and their supervisors for not reporting injuries of children in foster care;

19. I despise social workers and their supervisors for not reporting deaths of children in foster care;

20. I despise social workers and their supervisors for failing to investigate obvious abuse perpetrated upon children in foster care:

21. I despise social workers and their supervisors for falsifying evidence and submitting such evidence to the court;

22. I despise the court for always siding with CPS;

23. I despise the court for never dismissing a petition due to lack of evidence;

24.  I despise the court for sustaining every objection of county counsel and overruling any and all objections made by the parents or their counsel;

25. I despise the court for failing to find CPS in contempt when they do not follow court “orders” but use any and all major or minor deviations of the Welfare & Institutions code by the parents against them;

26. I despise the court for being so positively bias towards the County and so negatively against the parents;

27. I despise the court for failing to question anything that the social workers report says or the evidence attached to it;

28. I despise the court for adopting each recommendation of the Department as it makes its “Findings and Orders”, as they say, “I adopt the recommendations contained on page (blah blah blah) of the (blah blah blah) Report dated (blah blah blah)” rather than make his/her findings based on credible evidence and testimony;

29. I despise the court for conducting “hearings” in an adversarial manner;

30. I despise the “Defense Panel” attorneys for failing their clients in every way possible;

31. I despise the court for failing to clearly state on the record the reasons for finding that the child(ren) come within Welfare & Institutions Code Section 300;

32. I despise the court and the Defense Panel for failing to question the legitimacy of documents, the validity of the social worker’s testimony, and for failing to allow the parents or other family members to speak in court;

33. I despise County Counsel for sleeping with the “Judge”;

34. I despise the Director of Social Services for pushing the Supervisors to remove without offering the family any real services and for claiming that demanding a parent to drug test is considered a “service” and is allowed to be used as a Reasonable Effort to allow the children to remain at home;

35. I despise the way that the county submits Minute Orders to the State of California for qualifying for AFSA and CAPTA despite the fact that the Minute Orders do not accurately reflect the conduct of the hearing;

36. I despise the “Collaborative Partners” for either 1) Being completely ignorant to what the County is doing to children and families; or 2) Knowing what is going on and contributing to the destruction of the families;

37. I despise the “headhunters” who are usually nurses or wannabe doctors who will see a situation that they can manipulate and turn into something bad against the parents and completely wrong and untrue, this bothers me so much I have hyperventilated from the stress of hearing the injustice;

38. I despise the police officers that go to people’s homes and watch their rights be violated and watch children be removed from people that they can clearly see care properly for their children;

39. I despise anyone who is aware of the injustices and does nothing.

And these are the reasons I can think of off the top of my head! There are many more reasons and they all have to do with specific cases.  I will be listening to someone’s story and they will tell me something that the social worker did or said and I will get all red in the face and just say, “Oh my god, I swear, I despise those people!”

Like I said, I wish I could help every person who visits our site and cries out for help. Reading the comments on ‘Families Destroyed, Tell Your Story” and on other posts literally debilitates me sometimes because I want to write objections for everyone, I want to write and  call social workers, supervisors and the Director himself/herself for each and every one of you but it is physically impossible for me to do so. My husband and I keep talking about funding. We are exploring our options and applying for whatever we can. I want to create an alternative to CPS. I want to have a legal staff, I want to provide seminars and workshops for parents currently in the system. I want to convince everyone who is unaware of what is happening to us that this shit needs to change. Its like when we learned (or maybe just led to believe, I’m not sure) in school about what happened in Germany to the Jews and even non-Jews and thought, “Oh my God, how could that have happened? Why did the people of Germany just sit by and let their government do that?” Well, why are WE, CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, letting this happen to our own families?????

This post, as all posts, is dedicated to our son, Donnelly Keaton Burns, our little baby boy who was stolen by CPS and their court cohorts (with the help of Leslie Ann Logan Burns Hoyle) for adoption incentive funding

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 responses to “I DESPISE SOCIAL WORKERS AND THEIR COURT COHORTS

February 4, 2015 at 8:14 am

2. Laura Tribbey

February 6, 2015 at 12:46 am

Im curious to know if there are any cases of children suing(once they become 18) for the things or violation of rights that were d i ne to them when they were minors in foster care. My case long over. My life long been destroyed. My boys never even knew they had a sister. The judged placed a gag order kind of on the adoptive pare.ts th as t they not be told kf their sjster (even though she lived w/them as a foster breifly. They didnt know she was their full sister. Wh as t do i do now? Her brothers are not far, do i bump in to them?de o i take binoculars to spy on them? Do i hide inside my house as ive done for past six years? Ashamed confused and in a PTSD wreck?i feel i can tell my story now. I just dont know who to send it too?

3. Annabelle Gerardo

February 6, 2015 at 5:04 am

I’ve been asking for a new case manager and can’t they ignore me. All they want is for my ex friend placement of my baby to adopt him. If they say my son was sick I ask for doctor note can’t receive. The last Caseaid said to them in writing that the baby has very bad rash and he has it from placement and they took that out of his letter to the judge.

Annabelle Gerardo

4. firstlady1011

February 6, 2015 at 9:34 am

very well put and maybe one day the world will wake up and see the injustice and stop thinking just because they say they have the childs best interest at hand they really dont. one day. oneeee dayyy i pray people will open their eyes and ears and see and hear the childrens cry for help.

5. Krystal Marie Patane-Vinson

February 9, 2015 at 11:06 am

My name is Krystal. I was advise to do my homework on CPS, and FBSS. As I am now this industry’s new victim. I am a common low income single mother fighting now just to be allowed to visit supervised with my children. I am shocked and dismayed by all of this information that is overwhelming me. It is enough to zap the hope and love out of someones heart which was hard enough to hold on too when their children are so brutally ripped from them when it was unnecessary to begin with. I have the same common story as most. my fiance and I were having an argument and I trusted in my mother and told her what was going on when I had asked her to come pick up my two young boys and to keep them for the evening while my fiance and I talked and worked out our differences when she showed up with the police and they arrested him. because he was arrested and my children were home (which they were not home they were in school during our argument) it landed on cps’s desk. my children were taken from me and placed with their father which I share 50 50 custody with him willingly because I want us both to be a part of their lives 100%. he is now on the power GPS has given him I now have to fight custody battle and cps required counseling domestic violence classes anger management classes and parenting classes before I’m even allowed to be with my children again. I am a good mother who works in healthcare providing care for other people and my fiance is an amazing man and love my children like his own. I do not have a record I am NOT a drug user which I might add I have passed all their drug tests including the hair strand test and I am still required to take drug assessment classes as so is my partner.we are a low income family and I am scared to death and don’t know which direction to go. I do know that after taking the advice and doing my homework on CPS has not only scared me and terrified me even more that I am filled and overwhelmed with the want to fight back and put this industry in the dust. first I need to fight back and get my children back home and then as I’ve already begun the process to challenge the cps ruling and its so-called investigator who helped find the ruling I would love any help or fingers pointing in the right direction for me to join all mothers who feels the same unnecessary battles that were brought to their door.
    I do not know how I’m going to afford any of this.

6. Santi Blaise

February 9, 2015 at 1:46 pm

I am having the same problem. A social worker said my son told him something that I no my son would never say about me. Idk what to do……

7. Merrilee Crytser

March 12, 2015 at 7:37 pm

My son was taken from our home 3/5/2014 by Riverside,ca C.P.S.social worker and a nurse from the Public health dept.I was given papers for his being taken into custody of State of California,Riverside County C.P.S.These papers have never been filed with the courts at any time,even thou every report there after says re:refer court documents.They were forged documents i have since learned.The public health nurse recognized my name from someone i kicked out of my life 9 or 10 months prior for stealing some tools from me.This person proceeded telling many lies as most guilty persons will do to make themselves look better.This nurse i found out was best of friends with him 8 months after she played a big part in my son being taken.It was a year March 5th he’s been gone.Almost 6 months since i started finding out why this really happened!A hospital gave him a 100% bill of health,no signs of neglect or malnourishment.
    This all started with a surgeon who misdiagnosed my son and proceeded with surgery for a colostomy with out biopsy report or pathology report. I have all the medical documentation for proof of facts.Just as i also have documented facts of truth on social worker and nurse.Just as i had documented medical reports of Dr. visits when A.P.A.called for them.From vaccinations to physical exams….The lawyer only took several pages of what i had as evidence to prove false allegations.Even affidavits of witness accounts to allegations from surgeon…with documentation to prove false….
    My son wants to come home and the social worker even makes it almost imposable to be able to visit with him unsupervised.
    What i need is a good attorney who will be willing to pro-bono and not be afraid of the hospital or government depts who are responsible for this travesty of justice! Or willing to just help me properly write a tort claim would be a great help!!

• Merrilee Crytser

March 12, 2015 at 8:35 pm

I forgot to mention my son is 16 years old and will be 17 May,6 of this year.Also have had hearings pertaining to his twin brother whom they didn’t take and have pretty much insulted then ignored..with out legal notification to me or him to have him removed from the case after a Judge had said no prior to this!!Also Social worker seems to neglect putting drug testing results in reports when they prove no drugs in system or in my son’s system to prove he stopped smoking before being removed!!…I can give many accounts to proving contempt of court by social worker and perjury.Obstruction of justice altering already filed court documents and refiling them as she being the author of them…

8. Suga

March 25, 2015 at 10:18 pm

The Almighty has spoken and His Words are recorded.
    HE HATES LIARS.

there is a special place in hell for them all.

their actions have led to irreversible harm to the innocent.

there IS a special place in hell for all participants.

having ATTY before their names or LMSW after their names will NOT help them at their appointed time to go before the Ultimate Judge.

no one can help THEM as they cry throughout eternity for their crimes that cried out to G_d for vengeance as vengeance IS Mine saith The Lord. I WILL REPAY.

HE will give out justice.

believe me.