FINALLY! Someone taking on RIVERSIDE COUNTY DPSS!!

30 Dec

ATTORNEY SHAWN MCMILLAN HAS FILED A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SOCIAL WORKERS OF RIVERSIDE COUNTY

Riverside County is VERY GOOD at hiding the fact that they literally steal children from innocent parents. They make it LOOK LIKE they are doing the “right thing” but in reality, they are not playing by their own rules. The Welfare & Institutions Codes are violated in every case but they will hold the parents to codes that shouldn’t even apply to them. It is teamwork, not only is the County railroading parents and abusing children but the whole Court system is involved. County Counsel, the Defense Panel, the Clerk, and yes, THE “JUDGE” are all fully aware of the scheme against parents and the taking of their children all for FEDERAL FUNDING and their paychecks. It IS a conspiracy and I can give you more people involved as well, such as every contractor for services such as the psychologists and psychiatrists that perform the “psychological evaluations” that end up saying whatever CPS wants it to say, the drug counselors who fake, falsify and CHANGE DRUG TEST RESULTS! The regular doctors at hospitals such as Rady Children’s Hospital who literally “shop” for kids for CPS to take as well as Kaiser Hospital who allow CPS to enter into the maternity ward and just steal babies! I am not exaggerating, no I am not. They will use absolutely nothing against a parent and make it into something. Actually, anything can be construed to declare that a child comes withing W&I Code Section 300. A “preponderance” is merely an utterance from anyone regardless of how far removed the utterance was. Hearsay is only applied to parents when they have paid for their own drug tests that prove they are not using drugs but a hair sample can go to a reputable lab but come back from a third party on a piece of paper which is not from that lab nor has any indication that the results are actually the donor’s. Look here!

cdt2

DO YOU SEE ANY NAME ON THIS DOCUMENT? NO. BUT IT WAS USED TO REMOVE MY CHILDREN AND ULTIMATELY TERMINATE OUR PARENTAL RIGHTS!

Read more about McMillan’s lawsuit here:

Posted by on December 30, 2014 in Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 responses to “FINALLY! Someone taking on RIVERSIDE COUNTY DPSS!!

1. Julian's Real Mummy

December 30, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Reblogged this on The Real Mommies and Daddies of the Real America and commented:
    Coming to a Court Near You . . .

2. tonita

January 1, 2015 at 2:29 pm

This was filed behalf of my daughter, who was taken from me by the Moreno Valley office…I also had Coley on my case, I have written to you before, I am intent on fighting this injustice…and I also beat the county on appeal.

3. Echo Youell

January 9, 2015 at 10:28 am

ATTENTION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

I need help in san bernardino county i dont have money for an attorney but my 3 girls were taken from my home without my consent on 1/22/2014 and my case was supposed to been closed in 8/2013 for 2 of my girls my youngest was never on the case she started a new case and i was never offered reunifacation with her. My 3 girls were place in a home that i objected to them being placed in while in states costudy my children have physcially, mentally, medically, and emotionally abused. So cfs moves my children to my aunts in utah because of the abuse i have pics voice recording of phone calls visits. I have not been getting my court reports and am told when i go to court i dont have one. Also cfs told my aunt i cant skype or have any pics of my children and they have not notified me of court hearings i have a conflict of interest with the judge in my case i file a 388 petition for my children to be returned and my case closed because of the conflict and the same judge i have the conflict with denied me. Also i called 911 mutipule times on 9/10/2014 for an officer to come to the cfs gifford office in san bernardino becuz my oldest daughter had deep scratches on her right side of her face and an adult size hand print on her upper right thigh and the dispatch women said how come ur not talking to ur social worker about this i said becuz im at my visit and my worker is supervising it and i would like for an officer to plz come here and the dispatch women said i will speak with them directly and hung up on me. No officer would come and cfs ended my visit right then and i didnt see my girls for a month and i have many more the my worker got in my face nose to nose with a coworker standing there and asked me if i wanted to puch her i looked at her coworker looked at her and said yes i do but im not going to. Cfs has not notified me of any thing and i have asked for copies of my case file and anything to do with my kids and they refuse to give me anything also i have my attorney for a copy of my file nothing i have never got to have a trial or say anything in court. And cfs refuses to give me the county that my girls were in so i can press charges against the fosters and even give me a copy of the report and cfs said i have to press charges on my own. They plan on terminating my rights in febuary. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY GIRLS BACK

Echo

• Mitch

March 30, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Updste pleasr

4. Natalie Hernandez

March 19, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Please call me my name is Natalie Hernandez 951-437-7252

5. Sandra

June 30, 2015 at 5:53 am

I desperately need help in Blythe CA please 442-400-6179

6. Betty reed

August 17, 2015 at 4:29 pm

CPS took my kids and night about it gave them to my husband and he’s doing him wrong that they lied about me Allman why I need help Real bad play. Please951-870-9020

7. Shannon miller

October 31, 2015 at 8:11 pm

8. Shannon miller

October 31, 2015 at 8:18 pm

They had taken my kids when my husband ex wife called n told them some absolute lie saying I dump my kids for weeks at my in laws n never even went to check her house! A lady came to my house I told her exactly who would Hv called n she wrote no concerned mother is lucid children are happy and healthy We went on vacation with my son for his b day. N my girls I took to my mothers. N just like that On my boys 2nd b day there was a warrent n they were placed with my mother. After 6 months all clean test worker said they r coming home. Told my girls (7&8) r u so excited u get to go home. N the day at court they said I had 3 dirty test. Which only had 6 mam nothing else. Cut off is 10 ng. I had in 1 ,13 ng. It was a total inconclusive But no one cared. I was so lost I crash my car!!! She stripped my 2 y.o boy down when he was sleeping. Woke up to 3 workers staring at him he was screaming crying. When I ask y?? She said to make sure he was alive. Ask my Mother how much her income is!! Now it’s a year n they want my mom to adopt. Shawntanette lugging Henderson is my worker. I refuse to deal with her. She is a liar n scares my mother making her believe she will place them in foster. I dont know what to do I just want my life back. So much more to say…… PLEASE HELP

9. Gary Simon

October 31, 2015 at 8:41 pm

Need help. I did everything ex wife called n made up crazy stuff cuz she is jealous of my new life with my wife n our baby. I Hv completed drug program everything n yet still not home cuz my wife had consecutive test when told all were clean I could have taken them but was never an option N when they fixed the consecutive we would all be together again but now wanting to adopt the worker is a liar they fixed the consecutive we would all be together again but now wanting to adopt the worker is a liar falsify or fabricator please help nowhere else to turn!! No one cares that my kids r being abused by the system. Never by me or my wife. She is so depressed n lost she has crashed the car. (Her 1st accident.). Never goes to the kitchen it’s horrible n our boy is now 3 n is a huge Mimas boy screams crys when she leaves. Heart wrenching.

10. Latachee Rivers

December 12, 2015 at 6:56 pm

My grandson was taken from school because the parents are wanted by police i had my grandson in my care because they couldn’t find the parents the San Bernardino police called cps to get him even though I was on his emergency card at school. The cps worker finally showed up at 4:00pm did say anything to me talked to the police officer came in and told me because i have a non violence criminal record over 10yr old they couldn’t release him to me the uncle came the worker wouldn’t even speak to him. Now they say because we knew or should have know what my son who is 27yrs and his girlfriend 22yrs was doing illegal activities. I hired an attorney because as a grandparent i have no rights in court so i needed to have my son’s interest represented. Everything they come with im able to discredit themthey also say they have a hit on me from 1993 gave the police and report number but the records aren’t kept after 10yrs and the cpa refuse to waive it even though i gave a statement and it was never investigated by cps. Its just one thing after another with these people now they’re saying they had almost enough evidence to arrest me. But they want my son and his girl in custody that bad. It’s sad that everyone we bring cps finds something wrong with to give my grandson who is only 5yrs old. The care of him has never been in question just the criminal activity of the parents and in all the reports the child was never mentioned as being present. I’m about to lose it .

11. Renea

December 31, 2015 at 9:17 pm

My kids were taken from me in August 2015 and I’m trying to still get them home the social worker said that I have mental health problems and I’m unstable bitala nizefe in commerce,.ca the social worker took them I’m doing what can to get them home I need help on this anybody please let me know.

12. Stefan perez

January 27, 2016 at 7:41 am

This corruption needs to stop! They all need to be held liable! Most of us have done no wrong and we want and demand our children back!!!!

13. Sharon Joyce-Burns

March 1, 2017 at 4:01 pm

I can’t help anyone, the founder of this website has made it so that i cannot log in and has defamed my name so much that I give up.