Ex Social Worker Tells All – PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS!

25 Jun

This woman worked for social services in the 1990’s BUT I GUARANTEE NOTHING HAS CHANGED, IN FACT, IT HAS BECOME BIGGER MONSTER. Social workers rarely speak out because their lives are threatened!

JUST AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING, JUVENILE DEPENDENCY COURT IS RIGGED. THERE IS NO WAY TO “BEAT” CPS. The “Judge” will never dismiss any case, for any reason. They are hired by the County and are instructed to never rule against CPS and the parent’s lawyers are told never to OBJECT TO ANYTHING!

Tags:

13 responses to “Ex Social Worker Tells All – PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS!

1. Intbel.

June 26, 2014 at 1:15 am

Damn right it’s a worldwide operation
    See my website.

2. Wilma

July 12, 2014 at 11:45 am

It’s hard to find your page in google. I found it on 17 spot, you should
    build quality backlinks , it will help you to rank to google top 10.

I know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo tricks

• sdj4djustice

July 15, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Depends on your searches, when you search for donnellyjustice we will be number one. If you search for court cohorts we will be number one. If you type in falsified evidence cps we will be on the first page. Thanks anyway.

3. Marcia

October 26, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Call me ! Reaching out to anyone that can help. @justice4David instagram @mychildstolenon Twitter. Help me I am being stalked and harassed daily. Real photos posted daily. Google my corrupt judge Daniel Zeidler he has a 0 -1 rating. By peers, parents and other lawyers. Nasty Evil Man

• Latoya Atkins

March 15, 2016 at 10:23 am

Get as much video or written evidence that you can of the lies that they are taking and of you spending time with your child. Getv transcripts of your hearing and separate the lie from the truth. Sue SUe Sue

4. michellewoodmccarrick

October 31, 2014 at 10:57 am

That’s not true that they never rule against CPS cause I just won my case against Department of Human Services in the Michigan board of appeals. It’s Michelle Mccarrick vs Department of Social. Services. Check it out! http://courts.mi.gov/opinions_orders/case_search/pages/default.aspx?SearchType=1&CaseNumber=315510&CourtType_CaseNumber=2

5. Anna Copeland

April 17, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Immediately put an end and stop funding Child Protective Services. http://wh.gov/iZprG

6. Jennifer Williams

September 13, 2015 at 1:36 pm

it starts with the governor of the state who was elected from prosecuting attorneys office. They will use any reason to FIND a problem with your child. so that they will be awarded more money from the “hence” Naive government grants. Washington state has the most put together, invincible , sick agencies. PLEASE HELP

7. familycourtfemmesfightingcorruption

October 17, 2015 at 12:54 pm

8. Rochelle

January 2, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Baltimore City Protectservices torture devices that kill my mother in 2011. Can you please help me to bring CPS with badges to be charged with her death.

9. April

March 20, 2016 at 10:03 am

I lost my 4 children because they were Considered adoptable. My mothers cps history of abusing me was covered up so that once I was bullyed into signing adoption.