Teachers Who Abuse Children – Are Still Teaching!

24 May

teacherabuseschild

JUDGE MONTEROSSO, NOW THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!! Charges should have been filed against this teacher but they won’t even fire her!

What is this world coming to? No, wait, it’s always been this way. IN GENERAL we are still NO BETTER HUMANS THAN OUR ANCESTORS were. BUT, we have “CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES and a more agencies and laws regarding the treatment of human beings!!! THESE AGENCIES AND THEIR ‘SERVICES’ DO NOT DO ANYONE ANY GOOD ESPECIALLY GIVEN AFTER THE FACT OR WITHOUT FACTS AT ALL. Lame, useless agency does no good at all.

And this SCHOOL DISTRICT is literally encouraging this type of abuse from teachers if they do not or have not fired this teacher and pressed charges against her.

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE THE VIDEO AND READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE

Posted by on May 24, 2014 in Uncategorized

Tags:

9 responses to “Teachers Who Abuse Children – Are Still Teaching!

1. Rosie Vincent

May 24, 2014 at 10:06 pm

come meet with me and other parents to protest we will be at the riverside court house let be heard protest / rally nationwide june 13 th

2. Rosie Vincent

May 24, 2014 at 10:11 pm

found this on the court site page and they spelled Murrieta wrong!

Juvenile Dependency

The Juvenile Dependency division handles cases involving allegations of child abuse and/or neglect. This division staffs three offices – one in Riverside, one in Murietta and one in Indio. The principal client served by this division is the Department of Public Social Services.

• sdj4djustice

May 30, 2014 at 3:19 am

Rosie, thanks for the info and links. I will be there on the 13th. What time? I accepted your FB friend request too. I appreciate your support of our site and welcome any and all information you want to share.

• Rosie Vincent

May 30, 2014 at 8:12 am

yes lets get there before the courts open and lets have flyers with information for the parents before they walk into that hellish night mare can you contact me pm my face book I am going to buy the flyers but I want help in putting this together! I go into Murrieta court house on occassions and talk to parents but this is important I have a plan and need help with it

• sdj4djustice