Advertisements

It IS EXTREMELY HARD TO STAY TOGETHER AFTER CPS STEALS YOUR CHILD…

22 Apr

The other day I posted that I was retiring from donnellyjustice. Many people commented on that post. Everyone was so caring and supportive and thankful for all that my husband and I have been doing for the cause and exposing this corrupt, evil system that steals our children. So, I won’t be retiring after all, too many people need this information and I may have felt like giving up the other day, but I changed my mind. I apologize for publicizing my weaknesses and insecurities. I was at rock bottom that day. I won’t give up, ever.

Thank you so much to those who commented. Your comments are gone because I deleted the post.

So, if you can tell, I was experiencing personal problems.

back to the subject of this post:

…ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WAS YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE’S LOVE CHILD!

My husband and I made such a beautiful baby. He was so healthy when he was born! My husband’s ex-wife, Leslie Ann Logan Hoyle, was such a jealous freak that she called the hospital and CPS over 25 times during the 4 days I was in labor!

Does anyone know what an APGAR score is? Well its an assessment of a newborn baby and whether or not it needs immediate medical attention. The highest score is a 10.0.  If a newborn is going through DRUG WITHDRAWALS there is NO WAY it would score a 9.9 like my son was given! My husband’s extremely vindictive ex-wife, Leslie Ann Logan Hoyle (Ann Jule), is so disturbed that she would make false allegations against us simply because one time I wrote her a letter that made her face the things she had done to her own children. Leslie Ann Logan Hoyle also has an “in” with the Department as her mother worked at the same office that the social workers who came to the hospital worked at. She worked there for over 35 years. Also, Leslie Ann Logan Hoyle WAS a registered nurse AND A DRUG ADDICT who often went to this same hospital to get shots of morphine or demerol when she was jonesing, and CLAIMED THAT SHE KNEW THOSE WHO WORKED IN LABOR AND DELIVERY. She MADE CPS TAKE OUR SON AWAY THE VERY FIRST TIME. IF THERE WAS NEVER THE FIRST CASE, THERE NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN ANY SECONDARY CASE. .

Long story short, our love child was adopted out to people who refuse to even speak to us despite being CHRISTIANS!

This has put such a strain on our marraige, I can’t even begin to explain it because it is personal however, I would like to dedicate the song, “Stay” by Rhianna to my husband, who can dish it out but can’t take it. I wish I didn’t dish it out back at him at all. I wish we could just be nice and get along like normal people but HAVING YOUR CHILD STOLEN AND HAVING NO RECOURSE (OR AT LEAST IT TAKING SO LONG TO FILE OUR RECOURSE BECAUSE I DEAL WITH TOO MUCH PERSONAL STUFF) puts a great strain on us individually.

P.S., Check out the Juvenile Dependency Court page, I have added a few things and will be working on providing even more information. I am also putting together a “Juvenile Dependency Court Survival Guide”. I hope to have this done within the next few weeks.

STAY – RHIANNA

[see the video below]

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air I said show me something
He said, if you dare come a little closer

Round and around and around and around we go
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can’t live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

It’s not much of a life you’re living
It’s not just something you take, it’s given
Round and around and around and around we go
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can’t live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

Ohhh the reason I hold on
Ohhh cause I need this hole gone
Funny you’re the broken one but I’m the only one who needed saving
Cause when you never see the lights it’s hard to know which one of us is caving

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can’t live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay, stay
I want you to stay, ohhh

Advertisements

Posted by on April 22, 2014 in Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

18 responses to “It IS EXTREMELY HARD TO STAY TOGETHER AFTER CPS STEALS YOUR CHILD…

1. prayerwarriorpsychicnot

April 22, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Reblogged this on Citizens, not serfs and commented:
    You can talk about problems, muster the facts, be objective, try to deal with the problems, but behind every social injustice are ruined lives and broken hearts.

2. puremadangel

April 23, 2014 at 12:05 am

Oh thank God. I thought I was going to have to pull out an oldies song on you….
    KC & The Sunshine Band – Please don’t go (hi quality … – YouTube
    ► 3:44► 3:44

April 23, 2014 at 3:29 am

April 23, 2014 at 4:03 am

Please keep the faith! Davey

• sdj4djustice

April 24, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Davey, We really appreciate all your support and re-blogs. Thank you so much for all that you do, I have paid attention to you, I see you all over Twitter too! Thanks again!

5. livinsloher

April 23, 2014 at 7:07 am

I am glad you have not given up! we must fight this beast in numbers and you come with much knowledge and I am sorry it was learned a little too late in your case however there are many families and children who need you and your help and knowledge! One day Donnelly will see this and also see how many other children and families you will help save! God Bless you!

6. Dorothy King

April 23, 2014 at 11:53 am

I am certainly happy to hear that you are not retiring, because giving up makes them have the victory and The Lord says Victory is yours and mine. I pray that you keep fighting. I am fighting a corrupt system now and I am worried about the oldest child that is a girl that ran away from the foster home and taken far away from her siblings and family and she wrote a statement against that foster home to the Police and CPS and my attorney ignored it. How she was molested and her brother was hit on the penis and CPS said it was an accident. These dirty people are going to start a war and it will not be nice. They sent her to Killeen and no one has heard from her and Cps told her she could not return home until she was 18 and she has no contact with any of her family. Melissa Brode, Susan Deski, Matthew Reue, Shirley Davis, David Davis, Kelley Fontenot, KIm Rocka, Cheryl Mikeska are responsible or her horrible life. What a sorry system. If there is someone out there that would like to consider my case; I guarantee they would not be sorry. email daijam2002@yahoo.com for more information

• sdj4djustice

April 24, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Only one of us was “retiring”. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even pay attention to my post so my husband hadn’t a clue about it. Thank you for your support of our site and I am so sorry to hear you have gone through this too and especially sorry for your daughter and son who have had to bear the abuses of foster care.

It is very difficult to find attorneys who take on CPS because if they have kids or grandkids, CPS targets them. However, if most attorneys out there would grow some balls, they would end up realizing how lucrative this area really is. For example: Deana Fogerty-Harwick, Orange County, California, was awarded 10 million dollars and ended up with over 4 million as the rest went to the attorneys and the costs of litigation. Our stories are so easy to prove, just look at how the kids turn out and what they go through in foster care.

I have a link on the side bar to an informational packet explaining suing them in federal court. 42 U.S.C. Section 1983, parents sue based on CPS and their court cohorts violating their 14th Amendment rights and children can sue when they are 18 for violating their 4th Amendment rights. So, you may have to figure out how to file the case yourself. I am trying to do that for my own case now. I will post my lawsuit online as a template as soon as I am done.

Liked by 1 person

7. Jessica

April 26, 2014 at 3:31 pm

CPS HAS MY LITTLE GIRL RIGHT NOW I NEED HELP.PLEASE WE GO TO TRIAL TUESDAY.

8. Jessica

April 26, 2014 at 3:45 pm

This is Jessica km4evernever@gmail.com I NEED HELP MY DAUGHTER NEEDS ALL OF OUR HELP PLEASE ANYONE EVERYONE DONT LET THEM TAKE HER. MY DAUGHTER KAILEE IS 4 YEARS OLD AND SHE WANTS TO COME HOME SO BAD. I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG ECEPT LIE AND MADE A FALSE REPORT SINCE WHEN DO YOU GET PUNISHED FOR LYING? AND THEN GET PUNISHED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AND BY PUNISHED I MEAN MY BABY GIRL KAILEE AND OUR FAMILY BUT SHE IS PAYING THE ULTIMATE PRICE. THERE IS NO PRICE TAG ON MY DAUGHTER SHE IS NOT FOR SALE, I HATE CPS EVERYWHERE EVERYTHING I HEAR ALL OVER IS HORRIBLE! THIS IS EL DORADO COUNTY CALOFORNIA. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED EVERYWHERE!!!

• Dorothy King

April 29, 2014 at 12:18 pm

My prayers are with you, I had my four grandchildren taken away from me and never got an appeal and I do not know where my oldest grandchild is, she kept running away from that foster home of the Davises’ and submitted a statement against them for the abuse they were suffering and hit the little boy on the penis and CPS ignored this and called it an accident , so they sent my oldest grandchild away and she can not get in touch with her family or siblings, These people are cruel evil and prejudice I had to deal with. They did not like me because I told a teacher not to have my African American child call her mom at school, it was an insult to an African American Mother. They fired the Principal at once and this principal stated that I cook Chicken and rice that night and make the children stand on it, she said it was boiling water, but I never was arrested for anything and there were two officers at my home while I was at work and Cps was getting my children. When I got there the officers were very apologetic and did no understand it either, now surely should there had been some type of injuries they would have pressed charges and locked me up. All of the parents that has been locked up for these type of accusations should get together and protest. I live in Texas and trying to get a protest going against the cruelty of CPS for parents, should there be anyone in the vicinity of Brenham, Hempstead, Waller, Bryan/College Station, and Houston Texas and other surrounding counties want to help get started please contact me at daijam2002@yahoo.cm

Liked by 1 person

9. Dorothy King

April 29, 2014 at 12:09 pm

CPS are not of Christ, nor some of these so called foster parents, because if they were of God, they would know that it God that puts families together and not CPS. Where is CPS when the mothers are carrying these babies in their wombs, the morning sickness, evening or noon. Who do they thing take care of the babies when they cannot talk or walk, feed themselves, or clean themselves, the mothers, grandmothers have that responsibility, The school teachers are now involved in helping CPS take families apart. The Bible says only the devil comes to kill steal and destroy. So they need to check themselves. Because no amount of money can keep you from leaving this world and meeting God, a status in society, money home cars nor family and friend will help you make it into heaven. Now the most important thing money is going to do is pay the undertaker to meet your maker, but it will not pay for your destination, and that is the real Bank. Cps took these four children from their grandparents and placed them in a foster home with a child molester in the home and the oldest of the children ran away to the authorities and made a statement against the foster parents and Cps how they had her to lie for them and when she did reveal it , the sent her away from all of her family and has had no contact with anyone in the family. They are holding her hostage and against her will. She told them she wanted to come home and they told her she could not until she gets eighteen, where is the justice in that. if there is anyone out there that would like to take this case and I assure you it one worth handling, They have given this child drugs, and place her in a mental institute on her birthday to make it seems as if she is crazy, but they must remember when they had her and only her on the stand speaking for all three of the other children as if they could not speak for themselves, Judy Hasslebrock of Cps and the District attorney Julie Renken and Susan Deski attorney for the children stated she is a very bright little girl as long as she was lying for them. there was never an appeal on this case. contact daijam 2002@yahoo.com

10. Douglas Brooks

November 30, 2014 at 2:02 am

To the Donnelly family for their strength, courage, faith, hope, support and most of all their voice.
    I will forever be praying for your family as well as mine and all the families affected by CPS.
    That our families will be put back together and that we would all become whole again.
    As my youngest daughter asked “daddy when do we get to come back home and have our normal life back”? SOON sweetheart, soon. I love and miss you girls so very much.

I to; have a story; as do so many of us. We all must join together as one voice to bring about the change that is necessary to stop “kids for cash” also know as CPS.

The pain of this is so …what word or words could every adequately express the heart crushing agony we all are going through. Its 4:30 in the morning, I’ve been searching case laws for the last 7 hours. I miss my girls so much…

Please People get informed, become proactive. Help us to all become the voice for our children. Who are truly the Voices of Silence.

11. Mary scallions

June 19, 2017 at 12:01 am

Plz who ever reads this my granddaughters have been taken from cps and they have not even tryed to help fix what ever problem there is cps has lied about everything plz help me get my granddaughters back in begging u

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )