I Miss My Son!!!

28 Mar

Please, if anyone knows the adoptive parents, DON’T TELL THEM to watch this video, DON’T TELL THEM that it would only be right to let Donnelly see us and us see him, DON’T TELL THEM that we love him and that this is so not fair, DON’T TELL THEM anything we say because we could be arrested and I don’t want to go back to jail. OK?

Posted by on March 28, 2014 in Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “I Miss My Son!!!

1. anglea aka madangel

March 28, 2014 at 11:36 pm

Ok but I’m telling you now that made me want to cry

2. michael ossig

March 28, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Sir I not only feel your pain I live it. CPS is out of control. I have many people with horror stories and I am one. My heart goes out to you and your son.

• sdj4djustice

March 31, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Thank you. Spread the word about these horrors. When you see a social worker make them feel guilty for their crimes. Tell people who have kids not to answer the door for CPS, tell them if they are being “investigated” not to say anything and that they should MOVE before they open a case!

March 29, 2014 at 4:54 am

4. gacoalition4childprotectionreform1

April 4, 2014 at 4:39 am

I also feel your pain, my parental rights were terminated in 2006 and was only allowed visits with my son through the doctor visits. I’m not a criminal but this is the way that they make you feel. Keep on keepin’ on!! HUGS!!

5. Nichole Thompson

April 7, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Beautiful video!! (bawled my eyes out) My heart also goes out to your family. I also have dealt with CPS/family court corruption recently.I was falsely accused, kidjacked, adjudicated, then i learned MY rights and CPS’s responsibilities and wrote a four page document behind my attorney’s back. The response was like “oops” case dismissed, closed,custody returned. After 92days, Returned(-: yet broken )-: We still live in fear daily and desperately want to relocate. Seems like this crap is happening everywhere….. How can we make the system STOP destroying families?? I’m new to this page, i found it researching lawsuits/CPS. I have a very long, twisted, detailed story to share.

• donnellyjustice

April 7, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Do everything you can in getting the word out about CPS that is what will stop this destruction of the family.