11 Apr

When a crime is committed, who do you call? THE POLICE RIGHT? If a child is kidnapped, being held against their will, being brainwashed to believe that their parents do not love them and are bad people to convince them to testify against them OR being forced to take psychotropic drugs NO MATTER WHO THE “ABDUCTOR” IS, shouldn’t this CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN be reported to authorities? ACCORDING TO THE JUVENILE COURT COHORTS, MAKING SUCH A CRIME REPORT AGAINST THEM IS “EXTREMELY DETRIMENTAL TO THEIR [the parent’s] CASE”.

Posted by on April 11, 2013 in CPS corruption OUT OF CONTROL

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Mother Reports Sonoma County Juvenile Court Commissioner to Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department

1. DANIELLE DESJARDINS

July 26, 2013 at 12:22 am

PLEASE! ITS TRUE. ThIS COMMISSIONER AND SONOMA COUNTY CPS AS DONE ThIS TO ME TOO! PLEASE hELP ME, PLEASE hELP US. I hAVE PROOF AND hAVE DOCUMENTED EVERYThING. PLEASE SOMEONE LOOK AT SONOMA COUNTY!

• Riseing phionex

May 4, 2016 at 8:39 am

Agreed ,Soprano county

2. Edna

June 7, 2014 at 4:10 am

Amazing issues here. I am very glad to see your article.
    Thanks so much and I’m having a look ahead to touch
    you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

3. Desi

October 23, 2015 at 5:50 pm

I am dealing with CPS also, they are corrupt and had NO reason for taking my son from me….I need help!!!

4. V

November 9, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Saprano County. Take a stand and fight cps

5. Riseing phionex

May 4, 2016 at 8:37 am

My wife and I have massive evidence and information to start a war on CPS nationally and in SONOMA “soprano”COUNTY.

JUDGE BERTOLI