DESPARATELY NEED SHOW OF SUPPORT!

05 Mar

Whether you are a first time visitor or a regular follower, we are in need of your show of support. Please click LIKE or COMMENT so we can show how many people care and would object to taking donnellyjustice down. Please say if the information is helpful or valuable and whether or not you believe that CPS really does kidnap children even if they do save a few from abuse. I think they hurt more than they help. I want to create a new NON-Profit, volunteer based organization to help only those children who are being beaten, burned, tortured, molested, etc. NO “NEGLECT” children would ever be removed, instead I would help the family out with housing, food and rehab if the situation truly warranted it.
woooo 201
OMG! WE MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH ANGEL!

PLEASE, CLICK LIKE OR COMMENT

Posted by on March 5, 2013 in CPS corruption OUT OF CONTROL

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “DESPARATELY NEED SHOW OF SUPPORT!

1. Cinzia

March 5, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Ciao. I am following you from Italy. I could not believe it when I saw all this happening also here in my country and in Europe. In menu cases I find no other words but “legal kidnapping”.

2. sjb4djustice

March 5, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Just found out that our civil issue isn’t with the Court Cohorts but with the people who adopted our son. I guess they felt the two VERY NICE letters that I sent to them over a month ago was ‘harassment’. Time to prepare for court, at least we can finally show them the proof and the truth that CPS falsified evidence and stole our precious angel. Any positive comments would be greatly appreciated.

3. Lori Heeren Scribner

March 6, 2013 at 11:47 am

Really missing my grandchildren as well. We are still fighting their state sanctioned illegal kidnapping.

4. Bring David Home

March 6, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Everything I have read on this site is true. Unfortunately for the state of Oklahoma and from what I have researched almost every state in the union has this same issue. I would hate to see this site taken down. It has given me some very useful information on my own case.

• Rebecca Blanton

January 2, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Yes, it is in every state. Missouri is worse because the small towns are run by the sheriff, judges and social workers. It truly is just job security for them. My daughter was molested and put into foster care where she was raped, given strong drugs and sent to a mental prison all to protect the social worker and her lies. I got her back through a miracle, but the damage is done. She suffers from PTSD, (diagnosed after being release from “care”) and today at age 20 still suffers. CPS ruined her life and made her feel like a criminal. They hurt her more than the molester. She wishes she had never said anything, then CPS would have never been in her life. How horrible is that?

5. Nichole Thompson

April 7, 2014 at 6:28 pm

i agree with Bring David Home’s comment and thank you for this site!

6. ann schlehuber

December 22, 2015 at 12:30 pm

I have a friend that lives in Salinas California who’s grandson was taken into state custody earlier this year. She has tried to become his foster mom so that she could also adopt her own grandson. She has been denied based on the fact that she had a child that was placed into California foster care program because she needed help with the child and that was the only way the state would offer help. Now they are using that need of help against her and denied her the right to adopt her own grandson. Is there any way she can get to adopt her own grandson? They already have a foster family lined up to adopt her grandson!! This is so wrong!!