04 Mar

CPS courts having been allowing adoptive parents to be present in the court room putting the child and family on display while they put on a show even before you are found guilty of anything and after charges are unfounded.  The people that are allowed in is up to you. Your life is not a show for this court to exploit.

Tags: , , ,

9 responses to “WARNING FOR PARENTS CAUGHT UP IN CPS KIDNAPPINGS, unfair court practices in CPS cases.

1. Tulpplamy

March 20, 2013 at 11:35 pm

I’m impressed, I ought to say. Genuinely rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the problem is some thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I’m extremely happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.

2. Maile VeraCruz

May 4, 2013 at 1:57 am

I want to talk to you my case has been open for over 34 months now and CPS is terminating my right’s to my 4 year old little boy Hayden. 2 days ago the Supervisor Jahri Wheir Grabbed me very hard and my son on a visit right in the middle of the Temecula CPS office just because I wanted to get pictures of his bruises that they had covered with makeup! CPS is starving my baby boy and they have left my son all alone with a first time foster dad! I have fought judge rushton, now where down to montorosso , I have gone through the whole Juvenile defense panel and contacted the Foster care Ombudsman, board of supervisors , and the senator even the President!!! There is no end in sight, I will never stop fighting for my baby boy until he’s home safe Contact me please at momsagainstcps@gmail.com I really want to speak with you it I think our case’s are very similar . Let’s all stand together and fight for what is ours!!!

• donnellyjustice

May 4, 2013 at 12:20 pm

please contact us asap we will do anything we can to help my number is 951-305-1552 email projectmanagerbill@gmail.com

• donnellyjustice

May 5, 2013 at 4:42 am

We must all stand together if we are going to accomplish anything

• Dani

March 1, 2016 at 10:07 am

It’s probably too late for this but anytime you have a child detained in state custody you should write down every abuse as it happens and FILE IT IN THE COURT DOCKET IMMEDIATELY. Make sure you take TWO copies and get one stamped. You should also send a copy of it to the courthouse via certified mail. You do not have to let CPS know you are sending anything in the mail. They are not above tampering with mail and you can report this to the postmaster general if your letter doesn’t arrive when it should and your letter will get delivered. If your child is being abused, state in your letter that you see bruises on him and that they are covered with makeup and the cps person physically assaulted while you were taking photos of the bruises to stop you from taking photographs. Do this no matter what your lawyer or anyone says. Document ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING they say that is coercive, bullying, etc. Document any and every complaint your child makes and file it in the record. Don’t hold onto it for future reference so you can sue later as many blogs advise. Later may never come and by that time your parental rights could be terminated. CPS agencies have no jurisdiction to investigate cases of child abuse that do not involve the parent. They consider this a criminal matter. In your letter tell them to contact the police NOW and TELL THEM TO GET YOUR CHILD OUT OF THERE and you call the police, the U.S. Marshall, and whoever else you need to, to get them to get your child out of that placement. YOU HAVE TO BE FEARLESS AND BOLD WHEN DEALING WITH CPS. THEY THRIVE ON FEAR AND INTIMIDATION WHICH COMES FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER SO DO GET SOME. Find the CPS manual in your state and find out what they can and cannot do and remember that just because they are legally required to “investigate” does NOT mean that you have to cooperate. Many parents have lost their children simply because they cooperated. CPS will even label you “uncooperative” or say that you are “interfering with an investigation” to play upon your fear of what someone else thinks. Don’t buy it. BE uncooperative. DO interfere in their investigation in any way that you (politely and calmly but FIRMLY) can. I do hope all of you parents get your children back. I am writing a series of articles on CPS, what to do to avoid becoming ensnared in their trap and what to do to get out of it. It will be up in the next few days at

3. Crystal

December 6, 2013 at 1:09 pm

My daughter baby died since my drunken hateful niece falsified a report cps took her 7 yr old until autopsy she was treated like a murderer ! Since autopsy take 3-6 months her daughter is now in the system no drug or criminal convictions but hearsay ! father who was absent 9 months out of the first 6 years of her life cops wants to terminate her rights so they can say “they saved a child but only ensuring their pay checks and destroying our family and the child it’s a waking nightmare!

4. Cassy

February 12, 2016 at 2:00 am

Desperate to talk to someone in North Dakota for support

5. melissa whited

September 10, 2016 at 9:45 pm

iv been fighting dcs for 3 yrs my don is home sighed off today my daughter is 15 thy say i can be a parent to a boy but not a girl even as far as not letting us talk my daughter has ran 2 times 1 st time she got beat and raped by a man she has tryed to committ suicde 4 times plz help

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w