Not Giving Up Hope – Federal Civil Action to Prove Malice

01 Jan

OUR ONLY HOPE

An adoption of a child may be overturned:

820.21. (a) Notwithstanding any other provision of the law, the civil immunity of juvenile court social workers, child protection workers, and other public employees authorized to initiate or conduct investigations or proceedings pursuant to Chapter 2 (commencing with Section 200) of Part 1 of Division 2 of the Welfare and Institutions Code shall not extend to any of the following, if committed with malice: (1) Perjury. (2) Fabrication of evidence. (3) Failure to disclose known exculpatory evidence. (4) Obtaining testimony by duress, as defined in Section 1569 of the Civil Code, fraud, as defined in either Section 1572 or Section 1573 of the Civil Code, or undue influence, as defined in Section 1575 of the Civil Code. (b) As used in this section, “malice” means conduct that is intended by the person described in subdivision (a) to cause injury to the plaintiff or despicable conduct that is carried on by the person described in subdivision (a) with a willful and conscious disregard of the rights or safety of others.

My husband and I were falsely arrested and charged of “child stealing” when we took our son from a CPS office visit. According to them, they had legal “custody” of Donnelly however illegal and invalid those unsigned “orders” were, even at face we were only guilty of CONTEMPT OF COURT!!! Take a look”:

213. Any willful disobedience or interference with any lawful order of the juvenile court or of a judge or referee thereof constitutes a contempt of court. PLEASE LORD, MAY AN ATTORNEY SEE THIS POST AND WANT TO HELP ME AND MY FAMILY!!

Posted by on January 1, 2013 in Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Not Giving Up Hope – Federal Civil Action to Prove Malice

1. lista de emails

February 6, 2013 at 9:08 am

when it comes to reliability and efficiency your website gains for all the others.

2. lista de email

February 7, 2013 at 9:42 am

i am impressed by your work.

3. JUSTINE Suing California, NJ, Caseworker

May 16, 2013 at 7:06 pm

why isn’t shawn mcmillan help your family sue,or do he charge too much or not free i hear.i am from originally NJ, went to cali for a better life,that was horrid turn out,thanks to 2 caseworker in ventura county, san diego. no wi am suing both lawsuit is not tossed out,and NO attorney did it i did and paralegal network,first anywhere,and i was bless by another lawyer(yep he told me about the paraelgal who help those pro-se self file NOT representing me nope.but the work is perfectly done with me telling them what to write up for me.and legal research for me day and nite, i am so appy!)

hence;

good luck god speed. i file my own pro-se with great law student (smarter than attorney so far)i would have hired,save me alot and now i am investing in my OWN brand of final justice,to sue pro-se no atty. i already am farther than i thought! was not thrown out recent decision and my son deserve each dollar coming his way,and myself. good luck to all.glad since NO LAWYER seem to care i do and so do law student from nys,nj help me, more than my 2 fake public attorneys public defenders in california,and 1 paid attorney 35grand did Nothing but lead me on lie to me.law student and 2 paralegal highly prudent helping me,as i am grateful,judge in california did NOT toss it out.what i am learning is, so true from paralegal staff,and nationwide help they give reasonable $ and told me the truth,When i sue i wll feel more empower,knowledge 24hrs.a day with law,and how to proceed a self file pro-se person suing cps,i love it,and so far so good. Judge agreed no way this suit is to be dismiss i am so happy. bye now..good luck.sad attorneys do not care but pretend to. asi am learning if so called lawyers CARE they will sue,and have not. when i serve my notice of claim tort notice;properly and timely,and lawsuit my violation DID end,and now i know there is power in suing 1 by one. thank GOD for a lady who has help me more than rip off lawyers. and lawyers to scared lazy to sue.bye now i pray your goin to sue.and good luck.
    from Justine.
    on facebook
    and on goodl
    JustineArmyWife215609@Gmail.com

• donnellyjustice

May 18, 2013 at 2:39 am

He only takes cases that are less than two years from the date of removal. In our case, we passed that date a while ago while we were in jail for rescuing our son from the illegal removal and detention of our son.

4. DOMINICA THACKER

September 28, 2013 at 8:33 pm

HOW TO DO AN APPEAL OR FILE MOTIONS I DONT KNOW IF ITS TO LATE OR WHAT I FIRED MY PUBLIC DEFENDER AND HIRED ONE THAT DOSENT WANT TO HELP ME HE TOLD ME TO START OVER AGAIN ,WHAT MY KIDS ARE MY LIFE IVE VOLUNTARILY COMPLIIED W CPS DID EVERYTHING THEY ASKED THEY HAD A CALL IN FROM ONE OF THE MATERNAL GRANDMOTHERS WHO TOOK MY DAUGHTER WITH OUT EVEN TELLING ME TO A CHILD ADVOCACY RAPE CHRISEST CENTER SINCE THEN SHES BEEN TWO MORE TIMES BUT THEY RULED THAT OUT THEN THEY MOVED HER TO A PLACEMENT WHERE AHE TOOK HER AND THEY FOUND SOMETHING BUT THE CASEWORKERS TOLD THE PLACEMENT NOT TO TELL ME ANYTHING THEN THEY STOPPED MY VISITS AT THE PLACEMENTS HOME TO CPS OFFICE. WHERE ID BE MONITORED .THEY FILED MAY 24 2012 WHERE I GOT SEREVED SOON AFTER THAT JUNE 24 WAS SUPPOSE TO B THE FINAL HEAR.ING IVE IN EXTENTION DUE TO FATHER GETTING OUT OF PRISON .,AND HE WAS COMPLING . ABOUT EVERYTHING IVE DONE THE SERVICE PLAN HAD STUFF ON IT WHERE THE PHONE NUMBERS WERE NOT EVEN WORKING NUMBERS AND ADDRESS TO SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE HELP IVE TRIED TO SAY SOMETHING TO MY LAWYER THE GRANDMOTHER TRIED SAYING SOMETHING IN COURT TOLD US TO BE QUITE BROUGHT UP THE FACT I WROTE A PETTION ON CHANGE ,ORG STATE OF TEXAS GIVE ME MY KIDS BACK YALL SIGHN IT PLEASE I NEED YALLS SUPPORT NEED 47 MORE SINATURES TO REACH 100. FINAL COURT IS IN DEC. THEY PRETTY MUCH LEAVING ME OUT OF EVERYTHING I GO TO COURT HOUSE TO BUY THE COURT PAPERS I NEED TO READ I TOLD THE LAWYER I DIDNT WANT TO SIGHN THE PAPERS THE VERY FIRST COURT HEARING BUT HE TOLD ME TO SIGHN…I PAID SO I THOUGHT MAYBE BUT I TOLD HIM I WAS GONNA PUT UNDER DURESS. . I NEED SOME ADVICE

5. Water Features Cherry Hills CO

April 25, 2014 at 9:46 am

It’s difficult to find experienced people on this subject, but you
    seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks