Welcome to my newest Blog pages, and why I started

21 Apr

Welcome to my blog site. I went through a major battle in my life over the last few years, and found out I am not alone. I was so complacent and thought I had things under control, then, I had a wake up call that will haunt me the rest of my life. I spend a tremendous amount of time doing research on current events around the world. What I found out is that our news media not only doesn’t tell us anything about what is really going on, but they feed us so much misinformation and out right lies about events in our country and around the world.

My blogs are not taken from one site or one day, I do research after hearing a story I wouldn’t normally believe. Something really strange happened as a result of that, I woke up. I found out most of the stories that have the feeling of disbelief or I just don’t want to think that way, turn out to be true. I’m not talking little green men but corruption by our government,  to do crimes I couldn’t even fathom 5 years ago. So I will continue to write blogs, even if you don’t like what I have to say or are in disbelief, that is yours to handle, or do some research. If I am able to get even a few people to wake up and research anything for themselves, then I have done what I set out to do. Make a small dent in the right direction. Only when you learn things of such injustice will you ever become proactive in the fight for decency.

To many people are being hurt in ways that can never be undone including my family and myself, I don’t like saying only if anymore, that cost me such a toll,  I can hardly deal with it. This is the route I chose back to feeling OK. If I can make a difference in changing the amount of people’s lives being destroyed by hateful, corrupt, government greed. Just maybe by spreading the word and helping others, is what this country needs more of.

Words to the wise.  Take five minuets out of your day, and do something kind for someone else to bring a smile to their face.  When your driving instead of flipping someone the bird, wave and smile, it may calm their anger.  When waiting in line, smile and be polite. Tell your spouse and children everyday how proud of them you are and how much you love them. When they are gone it’s forever and happens instantly. There is no place in life for regret, it will tug at your soul as only if.

Most of my blogs will be about making people aware. Knowledge is power. Have a great day.

Tags: , , , ,

9 responses to “Welcome to my newest Blog pages, and why I started

1. Mr WordPress

April 21, 2012 at 8:43 am

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Ask

August 18, 2014 at 4:38 pm

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend
    who has been doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact ordered me breakfast simply because I discovered
    it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this issue here
    on your blog.

3. http://dailymotion.com/video/x23381u_jeux-steam-gratuit-generateur-de-cle-steam-avoir-tout-les-jeux-steam-gratuit_animals

August 21, 2014 at 2:11 am

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after reading
    through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

• donnellyjustice

August 30, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Thank you for commenting and taking the time to find us. Tell everyone you can to come to our site and look at all the evidence against CPS. You have a voice let it be heard, we are fighting for our chiildldren.

4. Clark

August 21, 2014 at 10:51 pm

Very good website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get
    advice from other knowledgeable individuals that share
    the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me
    know. Cheers!

• donnellyjustice

August 30, 2014 at 7:40 pm

This comment section can be used for question and answers, we will work on starting up a discussion board sounds like a great idea. I dont know of any on a sched. I do run across discussions all the time about CPS but I spend a lot of time doing research into this subject so 4 to 6 hours a day is not unusual for me to run across 1 or 2 discussions on the web. If you hear of any scheduled please let us know so we may post the times.

5. sports

August 28, 2014 at 10:54 am

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I
    am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else
    know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

• donnellyjustice

August 30, 2014 at 7:26 pm

We are here to help parents and children, you are very welcome. If you want to make a difference spread the word of this site or start one of your own. We must all team together and expose CPS and all the criminal activity involved in there stealing children while pretending to be helping the family. We will not stop and we will see social workers in jail. I would love to tell a social worker the evidence we have against them. That is for a later date. Tell everyone you can that is the only way to Stop CPS even with damaging evidence.

6. https://www.facebook.com/wizard101crowngeneratornosurvey

August 29, 2014 at 8:00 am

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website annd thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web
    page again.